The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Another great first period start. :eyeroll: Senators 1 Hawks 0

How long will Delia last? :unsure: Senators 2 Hawks 0

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Senators 2 Hawks 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :popcorn: Hawks 2 Senators 2

Get Delia out of there! :rage: Senators 3 Hawks 2

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 3 Senators 3

S :laughing guy: T :laughing guy: R :laughing guy: O :laughing guy: M :laughing guy: E :wacko: Hawks 4 Senators 3

S :dweez: A :dweez: A :dweez: D :cosmo: Hawks 5 Senators 3

Yes folks, we're still in the first period. :codger: Hawks 5 Senators 4

DeBrincat turnover. :sigh: Hawks 5 Senators 5

Another great first period start. :eyeroll: Senators 1 Hawks 0

How long will Delia last? :unsure: Senators 2 Hawks 0

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Senators 2 Hawks 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :popcorn: Hawks 2 Senators 2

Get Delia out of there! Senators 3 Hawks 2

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E Hawks 3 Senators 3

S :laughing guy: T :laughing guy: R :laughing guy: O :laughing guy: M :laughing guy: E Hawks 4 Senators 3

S :dweez: A :dweez: A :dweez: D Hawks 5 Senators 3

Yes folks, we're still in the first period. :codger: Hawks 5 Senators 4

DeBrincat turnover. Hawks 5 Senators 5

D :D-13: E :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: A :D-13: T :AlienSmiley: Hawks 6 Senators 5

Another great first period start. Senators 1 Hawks 0

How long will Delia last? Senators 2 Hawks 0

D E B R I N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Senators 2 Hawks 1

S :laughing guy: T :laughing guy: R :laughing guy: O :laughing guy: M :laughing guy: E Hawks 4 Senators 3

Yes folks, we're still in the first period. Hawks 5 Senators 4

D :D-13: E :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: A :D-13: T :AlienSmiley: Hawks 6 Senators 5

F :drool: O :drool: R :drool: S :drool: L :drool: I :drool: N :drool: G :whip: Hawks 7 Senators 5

F :drool: O :drool: R :drool: S :drool: L :drool: I :drool: N :drool: G :whip: Hawks 7 Senators 5

Tonight's game is good for boosting your post count! Nice goaltending battle!

• Like 1

F :drool: O :drool: R :drool: S :drool: L :drool: I :drool: N :drool: G Hawks 7 Senators 5

Tonight's game is good for boosting your post count! Nice goaltending battle!

Yeah, and Anderson had to come in to play with one eye. That's how bad it is. I feel like I'm back in the 1980's. :haz:

D E B R I N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T Senators 2 Hawks 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T Hawks 2 Senators 2

D :D-13: E :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: A :D-13: T Hawks 6 Senators 5

F :drool: O :drool: R :drool: S :drool: L :drool: I :drool: N :drool: G Hawks 7 Senators 5

T :drool: O :drool: E :drool: W :drool: S Hawks 8 Senators 5

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T Hawks 2 Senators 2

D :D-13: E :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: A :D-13: T Hawks 6 Senators 5

The All-Star game continues. Hawks 8 Senators 6

I'm waiting for the last possession. Hawks 8 Senators 7

I'm waiting for the last possession. Hawks 8 Senators 7

Final! 25-26-9

Holy moley! What a clobbering of Columbus me Sticks of fire did last night! Winning 5-1 it looked as Tampa was going to have its 6th win in a row as the 3rd shutout in a row which would've been a new franchise record on 2 counts! 1st it would be the 1st time Tampa Bay had 3 shutouts in a row! 2nd Vassy would extend his shutout total to 19 in 152 games. But the Blue Jackets scored a goal with a mere 1:56 left in the 3rd. Nikita Kucherov had 2 AMAZING goals and got 5 additional points. Me Bolts over came some travel delays and still one 9ver a team that quite frankly skated its ass off! I think the way Columbus played if they were up anybody else they would've won. Next up in yet another back to back we travel to Philly to take on the Broad St. Bullies. This match up has proved to be very interesting in the last to meetings and the Flyers are pretty hot here as of late.

Tampa 45-11-4. 94pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

wOw and the winning continues. Even with to top players out (B. Point & V. Hedman) me Lightntnig whooping the Flyers 5-2. Back up net minder Luis Domingue earning his 11th straight victory! With Tampa's win streak now at 7 marks another check in NHL history. Only 1 other team has had more than 3 7 game win streaks in one season. I believe that is the Edmonton Oilers with 4. With 22 games left that record may be tied or broken. Up next we host the Buffalo Sabers.

Tampa 46-11-4. 96pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

wOw and the winning continues. Even with to top players out (B. Point & V. Hedman) me Lightntnig whopping the Flyers 5-2. Back up net minder Luis Domingue earning his 11th straight victory! With Tampa's win streak now at 7 marks another check in NHL history. Only 1 other team has had more than 3 7 game win streaks in one season. I believe that is the Edmonton Oilers with 4. With 22 games left that record may be tied or broken. Up next we host the Buffalo Sabers.

Tampa 46-11-4. 96pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

• Like 1

Happy Friday all! Well another low scoring action packed last regular season meeting between me Bolts and the Sabers. Tampa coming out on top of a 2-1 shootout! Twas definitely a match that fans for both factiins spent most of the time on the edge of their seats! As mentioned earlier this game had pretty much everything an NHL hockey game should have (less a lot of scoring lol). Highlights include, Nikita Kucherov gatting his 100th point! I do think there is a at least Lightning record broken involving a player earning that many poits in a mere 61(maybe 62) games played. He also got the winning goal in the shootout. All in all a very fun night to be in Amalei! Up next we host the Kings of La Monday night.

Tampa 47-11-4. 98pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

A fight and a goal. :wacko: Stars 1 Hawks 0

Forsling and co. :facepalm: Stars 2 Hawks 0

Couldn't clear the puck again. :moon: Stars 3 Hawks 0

K :wtf: U :wtf: N :wtf: I :wtf: T :wtf: Z :huh: Stars 3 Hawks 1

C :hockeygoon: A :hockeygoon: G :hockeygoon: G :hockeygoon: I :hockeygoon: U :hockeygoon: L :hockeygoon: A :atickhum: Stars 3 Hawks 2

C :hockeygoon: A :hockeygoon: G :hockeygoon: G :hockeygoon: I :hockeygoon: U :hockeygoon: L :hockeygoon: A :atickhum: Stars 3 Hawks 2

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :drool: Hawks 3 Stars 3

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :drool: Hawks 3 Stars 3

5 on 3. :sigh: Stars 4 Hawks 3

5 on 3. :sigh: Stars 4 Hawks 3

Final. 26-28-9

Well another scary hang on 4-3 shootout win for me Bolts over the struggling Kings last night. It was all Tampa in the 1st period as the Kings looked like they were skating against themselves. Then in the 2nd the only battle won was by Tampa in regard to winning faceoffs. Then in the 3rd it was all Kings as they started to skate like they actually have the talent that they do. Also maybe some desperation as they didn't want to lose 8 in a row. So they went up 3-2 but Tampa tied it. Nobody scored in the OT and in the shootout it was only 1 more miss for Vassy ( after letting 2 get behind him) that would have lost the game. With 2 goal each Vassy held fast and steered LA's final chance away. Tampa ties its franchise win streak at 9. LA drops 8 in a row and broke the 100 point mark (in 63 games!). For as many times this season has shown, the team that is most capable of beating me Bolts is me Bolts themselves. A sloppy 3rd almost gave it away. Next up we travel back to the Big Aplle to take on the Rangers.

Tampa 48-11-4. 100pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

• Like 1