Happy 50,000th post, ILSnwdog!!!

laughedatbytime

To a long time forum favorite and all around great guy whose sense of humor and salient insight is always welcome, happy 50,000th post!

In addition to all of the other great character traits he possesses, he's also a consistent advocate for great pizza in the face of those who prefer cheese and crackers. And he appreciates a fine looking woman, so there's a chance that, with Hef gone, he may take over the Playboy empire. Hey, they're both from Illinois, and have closets full of smoking jackets, so why not?

• Like 5

To a long time forum favorite and all around great guy whose sense of humor and salient insight is always welcome, happy 50,000th post!

In addition to all of the other great character traits he possesses, he's also a consistent advocate for great pizza in the face of those who prefer cheese and crackers. And he appreciates a fine looking woman, so there's a chance that, with Hef gone, he may take over the Playboy empire. Hey, they're both from Illinois, and have closets full of smoking jackets, so why not?

Bah, he advocates for that casserole known as Chicago Style, his taste in women is heavy on the silicone. I do credit him for recognizing that government debt is dangerous and immoral.

• Like 2

Bah, he advocates for that casserole known as Chicago Style, his taste in women is heavy on the silicone. I do credit him for recognizing that government debt is dangerous and immoral.

All of that cigar smoking has killed your taste buds, and he's been consistent in his preference for real over chemical enhancements. But this thread isn't about the best pizza or the hottest women, it's to celebrate our friend's monumental achievement.

• Like 2

Jim's the real deal, and the forum wouldn't be the same without him. Most of the time people say that about others, it isn't true, but in this instance it is!

They've been 50,000 quality posts :cheers:

• Like 3

Jim's the real deal, and the forum wouldn't be the same without him. Most of the time people say that about others, it isn't true, but in this instance it is!

They've been 50,000 quality posts :cheers:

Come on, you can't say that without calling out names... ;)

• Like 1

While I do love deep dish pizza, I'm not a fan of silicone. I'll take a real B over a fake D every day.
  • Like 1

All of that cigar smoking has killed your taste buds, and he's been consistent in his preference for real over chemical enhancements. But this thread isn't about the best pizza or the hottest women, it's to celebrate our friend's monumental achievement.

I'm moved by the thread, and by how well you know me. Thanks LABT! :cheers:
  • Like 1

I'm moved by the thread, and by how well you know me. Thanks LABT! :cheers:

Well, unless you're Mr. Not, you don't hit 50000 posts every day!

• Like 1

...I'm not a fan of silicone. I'll take a real B over a fake D every day.

I apologize for slandering your character.

"Snowdog. IS VICTORIOUS! The Land of the OVERWORLD is SAVED AGAIN!" I wonder if I'll ever reach that point....I'm interested in TOO MUCH STUFF!!! Even though TRF is a BIG part of those 'other things'!

qyi0cVt.gif

• Like 2

...I'm not a fan of silicone. I'll take a real B over a fake D every day.

I apologize for slandering your character.

Apology accepted. :LOL: