BCCIV

Tony R

I keep thinking about my highlights and it could really be any of them, quite honestly. Last Song is epic and almost has an ethnic folk sensibility to it underneath the guitars (based on the instruments chosen - you'll hear it), Sway is very Zep-heavy. That song just slays me. The Crow has some amazing bass work. (I honestly think Hughes' bass playing is as strong as his vocals on this album). Wanderlust is a great little jam. It's a reasonably short album, but no stinkers either. This album is unlikely to make a fan out of the disbeliever, that person who heard and never caught on to them. But the good news is that it's an album very much cut from the same cloth as the others. It's "them" to the very core.

I keep thinking about my highlights and it could really be any of them, quite honestly. Last Song is epic and almost has an ethnic folk sensibility to it underneath the guitars (based on the instruments chosen - you'll hear it), Sway is very Zep-heavy. That song just slays me. The Crow has some amazing bass work. (I honestly think Hughes' bass playing is as strong as his vocals on this album). Wanderlust is a great little jam. It's a reasonably short album, but no stinkers either. This album is unlikely to make a fan out of the disbeliever, that person who heard and never caught on to them. But the good news is that it's an album very much cut from the same cloth as the others. It's "them" to the very core.

It’s their strongest yet.

What you going to do with the other three albums then, throw them out?

4 albums....

4 albums....

If you want to include the Live album, but I was talking about studio albums, so it's 3!