Putting This Here. If You Could Have Dinner With No Time Limit With Three Of Your Favorite Stars Dead Or Alive, Music, Movies, Sports, Anyone. Who?

RUSHHEAD666

Frank Zappa

George Harrison

Jimi Hendrix

• Like 1

Apparently I didn't understand the question.. Not just music? Ok..

Zappa

Tesla

JFK or Norm Macdonald.. Depending on my mood at the time I guess

Edited by MMCXII

I've already met everyone I wanted to meet. I met a CFL quarterback. He came to my office last year. I've also met Prince William,Tom Felton, Hillary Clinton, Stephen King, Margaret Atwood, Chuck Palahniuk, Justin Trudeau, Stephen Harper, Carrie Fisher, Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner. Edited by Boots

Despite their talents, many of the dinner guests previously mentioned were flat out a-holes. I wouldn't want to dine with some of them.

My choices:

Lifeson

Stan Lee

Ivan Lendl

I was going to pick Stanley Kubrick but Alex might get too drunk and silly for him. :P

• Like 1

I am watching "Halloween" tonight, but this blu-ray version has commentary by John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Absolutely "Halloween" will by my number one film until I die.

Just like RUSH will be my number one band until I die.

So if you could have a long ass dinner with three of your favorite people on the earth living or deceased, who would they be?

It could be anyone ever in your life. Doesn't have to be a "STAR." MAN!

Pun intended,

I'm going with....

NEIL PEART

PETE TOWNSHEND

JOHN CARPENTER

Michael Myers might pay you a visit tonight Earl and end your life right there! :madra:

• Like 1

I am watching "Halloween" tonight, but this blu-ray version has commentary by John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis.

So if you could have a long ass dinner with three of your favorite people on the earth living or deceased, who would they be?

Pun intended,

I'm going with....

NEIL PEART

PETE TOWNSHEND

JOHN CARPENTER

Michael Myers might pay you a visit tonight Earl and end your life right there! :madra:

Neil already met Earl from a short distance and scurried back into his tour van!

John still remembers his somewhat recent meeting with Earl and is still jacked up from it.

And Pete wouldn't be able to hear a thing despite Earl screaming as he usually does...

Earl: PETE! PETE! I LOVE YOUR FUKKING WORK MAN! FUKKING LOVE IT! I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE BEFORE I STARTED JERKING OFF!

Pete: Sorry mate, what'd you say? Could you speak up? I've got a bit of hearing issue.

Earl: I SAID I LOVE YOUR FUKKING WORK!!! FUKKING LOVE IT! BEEN A FAN SINCE BEFORE I STARTED JERKING OFF!!!

John: ((laughing and covering his face with both hands))

Neil: Excuse me, waitress?...Check please!

• Like 1

Despite their talents, many of the dinner guests previously mentioned were flat out a-holes. I wouldn't want to dine with some of them.

My choices:

Lifeson

Stan Lee

Ivan Lendl

I was going to pick Stanley Kubrick but Alex might get too drunk and silly for him. :P

I would agree, Lifeson would be hoot to hang out with at a nice restaurant.

Shit man,

I should have just picked Lee Lifeson Peart to hang out like in that extra video scene.

Damn, I bet Neil totally fuckking cool once you get to know him and break through his lame ass barriers.

We all have them.

Well I don't. I have no filter in the public. Let my 11 years on here be my ally and foe!

No wonder humans either love me or hate me.

There is no in between.

"Between The Wheels" Of Life.

I love it!

I will never change for anyone.

Pun intended,

I'm going with....

NEIL PEART

PETE TOWNSHEND

JOHN CARPENTER

That would be one hell of a way to go!! At least I know it would be quick.

"BE QUICK OR BE DEAD"

Love,

IRON UP THE FUKKING IRONS MAIDEN!

• Like 1

My choices:

Lifeson

Stan Lee

Ivan Lendl

Big Al out of the 3 Rush boys for me, easily.

Edited by Steevo

Pun intended,

I'm going with....

NEIL PEART

PETE TOWNSHEND

JOHN CARPENTER

That would be one hell of a way to go!! At least I know it would be quick.

"BE QUICK OR BE DEAD"

Love,

IRON UP THE FUKKING IRONS MAIDEN!

Aye!