What do you think of the song "here again" from the first Rush album?

New_World_Man

What do you think of the song "here again" from the first Rush album?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the song "here again" from the first Rush album?

• I love it
    • I like it
    • It had to grow on me over time but I like it
    • I don't like it
    • One of the worst Rush songs
    • IT's boring but it's still ok I guess

Ok, well, I suppose it got that one. She was probably paid though.

(by being his assistant....duh. :eyeroll: )

Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah...'Here Again'. Yeah, still an excellent song.
  • Like 2

Oh magic crystal ball, please bring me a man .. Not just any man, but an equally ugly version of myself .. a man who can appreciate me for who I am, and who will understand my need to have 30 cats

http://westercon71.org/images/GOH2018/HighResGOH/Moesta-crystal-ball-Lg.jpg

some people have all the luck !!!!

KevReb-Soft_2-sm.jpg?resize=254%2C300

The more I look, the more pissed off I get.

Magic!

• Like 3

Kevin J. Anderson is a terrific author. I haven't read his Star Wars books, but his own series are flat-out gripping fiction. If you guys really want to knock someone's writing, I can give you a name of a guy who wrote a best selling fantasy series that was soooooo bad...Dog Years would be its lead trailer music if made into a movie. But I won't. Because I'm an aspiring writer with zilch to my name. But we're all critics, right?
  • Like 1

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...tell us, TELL US! WHO IS THIS MYTHICAL AUTHOR WHO SOMEHOW SURPASSES KEVIN J. ANDERSON IN LEVELS OF AWFULNESS?!

Because if this author is 'Dog Years'...Kevin J. Anderson is the 'We Built This City' of sc-fi authors.

Seriously bad.

But whatever...read what you want, no skin off my nose.

• Like 2

Kevin J. Anderson is a terrific author. I haven't read his Star Wars books, but his own series are flat-out gripping fiction. If you guys really want to knock someone's writing, I can give you a name of a guy who wrote a best selling fantasy series that was soooooo bad...Dog Years would be its lead trailer music if made into a movie. But I won't. Because I'm an aspiring writer with zilch to my name. But we're all critics, right?

We are all critics indeed. I am an English Major even though I run a business with my father. I have an awesome screenplay all ready to go. The outline, the characters, the plot, the romance, the music. All I need to do is the most important part. The dialogue!

I am sure many of you would love it and yes there will be Rush references verbally and visually in my film.

I just need to get serious and finish this thing.

I will be an independent film and it will be a hit. I just have to follow through!

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...tell us, TELL US! WHO IS THIS MYTHICAL AUTHOR WHO SOMEHOW SURPASSES KEVIN J. ANDERSON IN LEVELS OF AWFULNESS?!

Because if this author is 'Dog Years'...Kevin J. Anderson is the 'We Built This City' of sc-fi authors.

Seriously bad.

But whatever...read what you want, no skin off my nose.

HAHAHA! I can't believe you just referenced STARSHIT.

"We Built This City" is one of the worst pop songs ever written!! Grace Not So Slick should be ashamed.

Pure junk.

I'll take Arthur C. Clarke and Ray Bradbury.

• Like 1

We are all critics indeed. I am an English Major even though I run a business with my father. I have an awesome screenplay all ready to go. The outline, the characters, the plot, the romance, the music. All I need to do is the most important part. The dialogue!

I am sure many of you would love it and yes there will be Rush references verbally and visually in my film.

I will be an independent film and it will be a hit. I just have to follow through!

Better let me critique that before you let it loose on the world. ;)

• Like 1

It doesn't matter anymore anyway

Using her magic powers, Rebecca has turned Kevin into Mr Grumps, the stuffed bear

moestaplayfulsm.jpg

Awe look...how whimsically cute. Just like the awkward, stupid, incredibly pointless insertion of Rush quotes and references into Clockwork Angels. So cute, so clever. How can we stand it?!

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 2

I really don't know how we got so far off the beaten path from the original topic. I blame seasonal allergies . I sneezed the tangent into existence.

Here Again *ACHOO* *ACHOO* *ACHOO* *ACHOO* (repeat 5-10 more times) BAM!! Kevin J. Anderson

It's like a Doug Henning magic trick.

• Like 2

Better let me critique that before you let it loose on the world. ;)

Haha!

I love how one "Misunderstanding" can actually bring two people closer together.

I actually might take you up on that.

Signed,

Genesis

• Like 1

Using her magic powers, Rebecca has turned Kevin into Mr Grumps, the stuffed bear

moestaplayfulsm.jpg

Awe look...how whimsically cute. Just like the awkward, stupid, incredibly pointless insertion of Rush quotes and references into Clockwork Angels. So cute, so clever. How can we stand it?!

I could vomit.

A Clockwork Orange was a terrific book by a terrific writer.

Clockwork Angels was a Hardy Boys-esque 'reinterpretation' (ie: lazy rip-off) of Candide, and excruciatingly written.

Some say its dialogue was carved out of old vaudeville puppets.

http://ventriloquistcentral.com/ventriloquism-tribute/vaudeville-ventriloquists/chesterfield.jpg

I don't know KJAs own work, but CA was a barrel-full of suck, as were several of his Dune attempts.

Plus it's fun to rag on wealthy hacks with half-baked wives. :LOL:

• Like 1

moestaplayfulsm.jpg

She looks happier in the pic with the bear than in the pic with the maligner of words.

• Like 1

A Clockwork Orange was a terrific book by a terrific writer.

Clockwork Angels was a Hardy Boys-esque 'reinterpretation' (ie: lazy rip-off) of Candide, and excruciatingly written.

Some say its dialogue was carved out of old vaudeville puppets.

http://ventriloquistcentral.com/ventriloquism-tribute/vaudeville-ventriloquists/chesterfield.jpg

I don't know KJAs own work, but CA was a barrel-full of suck, as were several of his Dune attempts.

Plus it's fun to rag on wealthy hacks with half-baked wives. :LOL:

Neil Peart, Zombie P.I.

by Kevin J "vaportrailer" Anderson

http://s3.amazonaws.com/pq-imgs/images/bios/Neil-Peart.jpg-3642.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d-5qlsRkLZI/U08jkIw4l_I/AAAAAAAADKM/RDRpJ4C212o/s1600/91PEAATtdXL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1