TRF Armageddon

JohnnyBlaze

TRF Armageddon  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How will you spend your last remaining hours on TRF?

• I will be staring at the screen waiting for the big bomb to explode.
    • I will be staring at pics of Segue Myles in Post Pictures of You before the big bomb explodes.
    • I will be staring at myself in a mirror and wondering why the hell I'm doing so.
    • I will finish the game!
    • I will be sucking my thumb and lying in a fetal position under my desk at work.
    • I will be sucking Babycat's thumb because cat thumb tastes better than my thumb.
    • I will be kickin' it with treeduck and breaking thumbs because we're malevolent metal marauders.
    • I will be on a chain smoking cigar sex spree after first consulting JohnRogers for tips.
    • What does "Armageddon" mean?
    • (Other)

No one else is going marauding with treeduck and myself?? I'm not sure what he has planned but if it involves a trip to Tesco for Cadbury Flake bars, I'm in !!

That sounds like fun!

It's better than doing all the things I am always putting off. It won't hurt to put them off again.

Hooray! Come with us! treeduck will drive while he blasts Judas Priest and Xanadu and we can hang out of the windows of his car! (I'm easily amused :) )

Honestly, it sounds like fun. Doesn't take much to amuse me either. :D

Haven't done this in a LOOOOOOONG while....and it DOES sound like fun!

http://i.imgur.com/BPkCDoz.gif

• Like 1

No one else is going marauding with treeduck and myself?? I'm not sure what he has planned but if it involves a trip to Tesco for Cadbury Flake bars, I'm in !!

That sounds like fun!

It's better than doing all the things I am always putting off. It won't hurt to put them off again.

Hooray! Come with us! treeduck will drive while he blasts Judas Priest and Xanadu and we can hang out of the windows of his car! (I'm easily amused :) )

Glad to have you aboard! Summer nights are good for this kind of thing !!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

That sounds like fun!

Glad to have you aboard! Summer nights are good for this kind of thing !!

I remember 'cruisin' in the seventies down Saline's main drag, and mooning out the back window! Domino's Pizza, was on the West end of Saline, and McDonald's was on the East end of the drag in front of the FORD plant....

http://i.imgur.com/xJoEECp.jpg

• Like 1

When is this supposed to happen?

On a totally unrelated note:

Remember all the hysteria with the Y2K blackout fear ??

My sis' fiancé at the time had friends in Manhattan who literally hoarded canned food and water - you couldn't even open the front door of their apartment because of all the "provisions"

• Like 3

sorry, don't mind me, I'm just being entertained by going back and reading some of the reviews of this book

THE bible for emergency preparedness, especially for Y2K!

ByJim McCarthyon March 15, 1999

Format: Hardcover

This book is especially valuable if you are just starting out in your preparations. If your preparations are already under way you'll be surprised at some of the things you still need to do, or could do better.

It is too bad Hyatt couldn't have gotten this out a year earlier - before some of the shortages began - but the book will save you a lot of time (AND MONEY) if you're a "Johnny-come-lately."

Chapters include: Document Preservation, Alternative Communications, Alternative Water Sources, Food Storage, Basic Tools, Shelter, Location, Heat, Energy, Cash, Barter, Waste Disposal, Medical Emergency, and Self Defense - plus 5 or 6 appendices for more ideas of what you'll need, where to go to get it, and what it'll cost.

Bottom line is: if you're hustling to prepare, this is the best place to start!

Good luck

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Come on kids to the Triumph fan forum. I met cool people there today like Morraine, DonnieBlazer, Treehawk, Ms. Not, Adultkitten, My_Cougar, gander, NJSnwdog, Nyles Segue.

Alright alright. After we go for our spin, we'll crash at TD's cool digs and check the place out. Give us a link.

But, John Rogers, I don't know. Are you sure the forum is about the band Triumph? Some of those members' names sound unsavory.

Gander????

Ms. Not?

What is this AdultKitten????

Come on kids to the Triumph fan forum. I met cool people there today like Morraine, DonnieBlazer, Treehawk, Ms. Not, Adultkitten, My_Cougar, gander, NJSnwdog, Nyles Segue.

Alright alright. After we go for our spin, we'll crash at TD's cool digs and check the place out. Give us a link.

But, John Rogers, I don't know. Are you sure the forum is about the band Triumph? Some of those members' names sound unsavory.

Gander????

Ms. Not?

Does he mean me? :o

• Like 1

Gander????

Ms. Not?

Does he mean me? :o

:o

Now that I have my blankie I'm in too!

• Like 2

Alright, Lindsay! Climb in!

• Like 1

:yes: I love My_Cougar. She's terrific. :wub: :drool:
  • Like 2

:yes: I love My_Cougar. She's terrific. :wub: :drool:

I think that's the forum with that strange person - RonJoggers. :wacko:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

When is this supposed to happen?

It's in the original post. But then 73 said it might not happen after all.

I know all that but since it wasn't going to happen last night I just wondered when it was supposed to happen?

I see the boss has arrived. He must be getting ready to pull the plug.

Maybe not yet. We might do some testing first before taking this board offline. Will keep you guys posted. We might not shut it down for another day or two.

Edited by Lorraine

I'll be posting to TRF, then having dinner, then my nightly Jeopardy fix. By then the board will be down, and God knows where I'll be posting things.

TRF Armageddon is Pence's fault!

• Like 1

Alright, Lindsay! Climb in!

Awesome! :cheers:

• Like 1

Well we have Union's rabbit video chat thing :)

Kinda hard to coordinate it when you need to use the forum to do so

,....that's true.