TRF Armageddon

JohnnyBlaze

TRF Armageddon  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How will you spend your last remaining hours on TRF?

• I will be staring at the screen waiting for the big bomb to explode.
    • I will be staring at pics of Segue Myles in Post Pictures of You before the big bomb explodes.
    • I will be staring at myself in a mirror and wondering why the hell I'm doing so.
    • I will finish the game!
    • I will be sucking my thumb and lying in a fetal position under my desk at work.
    • I will be sucking Babycat's thumb because cat thumb tastes better than my thumb.
    • I will be kickin' it with treeduck and breaking thumbs because we're malevolent metal marauders.
    • I will be on a chain smoking cigar sex spree after first consulting JohnRogers for tips.
    • What does "Armageddon" mean?
    • (Other)

...for a limited time anyway...

Barring some unforeseen circumstances, we're going to shut down the board tomorrow night, around 24 hours from now. We're going to upgrade to the latest board software and hopefully fix the 404 issues. I wish we didn't have to upgrade the software but the current version is no longer supported by Invision and there are some behind the scenes issues that the upgrade will fix. There will be a learning curve with the new board, just like there was a few years ago when we upgraded to the current one. There will be things that we'll like, and maybe a few that we won't, but overall it should be good for all. I'll have to make new skins too, so we'll be stuck with the stock skin for a bit until I have some spare time to make new ones.

We might be down for a whole day, or maybe two or three, depending on how the transfer goes.

Just thought I'd make a thread for this as many probably won't see the thread where this post originated.

So, don't freak out TRFers. 73 has spoken.

While you're here, you might as well get your last posts in before TRF Armageddon.

:blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 5

This morning, this is one of the pages in my start up line. 404 right off the bat. I went to the singular bookmark, and it came up immediately like it should. I'm willing to let the Admin and whomever is working with him do what they're going to do..btw, babycat, yours was the LEAST scary of the whole list. I almost voted because of it, but NO, I'm NOT RESPONDING! LOL

http://i.imgur.com/ztby4jy.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan