Would you give up Limelight?

JohnRogers

Would you give up Limelight for a normal fan relationship with Neil Peart?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give up Limelight for a more fan interactive Peart?

• No, it's a top five song for me.
    • No, Neil's hang up about fans makes him more endearing to me.
    • Yes, I'd love to tell Neil how much his talents mean to me at a pre-show meet and greet.
    • Yes, I'd like to give Neil my unique take while seeing him at a gas station, grocery store, pub or art gallery.
    • Yes, I'd like to be a Neil Peart groupie that gives him pubic lice. He'd never forget me!
    • I'd like a Neil Peart hologram.

:musicnote:So ya

Thought ya

Might like to go to the show.

To feel the warm thrill of confusion

That space cadet glow.

Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?

Is this not what you expected to see?

If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes

You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise :musicnote:

• Like 2

84% are saying they love Limelight. :)

The remaining 16% don't know what love is.

Love is listening to Bravest Face. A Top 3 song on Snakes & Arrows and one of my personal all time favourite RUSH songs because of the lyrics & music!

And just for the record I love Slaughter! "Fly To The Angels" haters!

We were not talking about the band

He wasn't talking about you either but glad to see once again you brought the attention back to yourself.

Please remind me of your age, how sad you are, and why a sense of humour can only be funny if it is acceptable enough to have been able to pass a board of censors in 1955.

Why do u feel the need to be mean to me all the time??

Sadly, Myles has been bullied his entire young life. His skin is thin yet his fragile EGO is bigger than that of nimble Narcosis. He is little boy who is filled with fear so he has to act tough on his keyboard. I can only pray he stops gazing at his own beautiful and perfect reflection in the lucid lake of arrogance. He could fall in and drown. We surely don't want that to happen.

Earl knows. That's just the way he is. I find it somewhat charming but I know it's not for everyone. Whipping out four decades worth of song lyrics and group names in a punning fashion at short notice is a pretty impressive super power in my book though. :heart: you Earl !

I love that you get me! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I love many wonderful women on this Forum! I'm one lucky guy!!

"Just Got Lucky!"

Love,

DOKKEN

• Like 2

He wasn't talking about you either but glad to see once again you brought the attention back to yourself.

Please remind me of your age, how sad you are, and why a sense of humour can only be funny if it is acceptable enough to have been able to pass a board of censors in 1955.

Sadly, Myles has been bullied his entire young life. His skin is thin yet his fragile EGO is bigger than that of nimble Narcosis. He is little boy who is filled with fear so he has to act tough on his keyboard. I can only pray he stops gazing at his own beautiful and perfect reflection in the lucid lake of arrogance. He could fall in and drown. We surely don't want that to happen.

Well I have been bullied my whole life.

Earl knows. That's just the way he is. I find it somewhat charming but I know it's not for everyone. Whipping out four decades worth of song lyrics and group names in a punning fashion at short notice is a pretty impressive super power in my book though. :heart: you Earl !

I love that you get me! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I love many wonderful women on this Forum! I'm one lucky guy!!

"Just Got Lucky!"

Love,

DOKKEN

Aww, thanks Earl! I have insomnia and like to read your late night postings; I'm "up all night, sleep all day!" So I recognized your Slaughter stuff right away. We are lucky to have YOU!

• Like 1

Segue has an alter ego called Jack Wanklaw. He wears shades 24/7 even at midnight and nothing but tight black leather and he drives the streets of England night after night looking for hook-ups and hard drugs while listening to the Carpenters on his car stereo.

• Like 1

Segue has an alter ego called Jack Wanklaw. He wears shades 24/7 even at midnight and nothing but tight black leather and he drives the streets of England night after night looking for hook-ups and hard drugs while listening to the Carpenters on his car stereo.

I knew it!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/05/18/2B1DF55F00000578-3186194-image-a-20_1438796465412.jpg

He's even still wearing a scarf as a superhero!!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

I knew it!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/05/18/2B1DF55F00000578-3186194-image-a-20_1438796465412.jpg

His super hero code name is THE SCARF.

• Like 2

I knew it!!!

Segue's superhero exploits have been depicted in anime too. Different costume but the persona is still there. On his chest plate are his initials "SM". The M is blocked.

http://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samurai_flamenco-06-hazama-superhero-sentai-justice-scarf-helmet-tools.jpg

Wait, what thread is this again? I don't wanna be scolded for being off topic. :blaze:

• Like 1

I knew it!!!

Segue's superhero exploits have been depicted in anime too. Different costume but the persona is still there. On his chest plate are his initials "SM". The M is blocked.

http://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samurai_flamenco-06-hazama-superhero-sentai-justice-scarf-helmet-tools.jpg

Wait, what thread is this again? I don't wanna be scolded for being off topic. :blaze:

They also got his superhero stance right.

I am sorry to read this. I have extremely thick skin now. I've learned a lot and this Forum truly has helped my with that process.

I too was picked on a lot in high school.

My freshman year I was shoved in a locker. Smashed into a garbage can.

Luckily I was aware at that age to stand up for myself and fight back and not take it anymore.

After PE I was in the locker room changing back into my clothes. This bully Marty was constantly teasing me. So I took a white towel on the bench, I rolled it up really tight and smacked him in the head with it.

He was so pissed off that he literally picked me up and threw into the shower room and then turned on the cold water soaking my clothes.

Was I embarrassed? Yes. Did that prick ever mess with me again? NO!

I can type tough on here too. Anyone can because they hide behind their keyboard and stay in their safety zone. I have had it with Myles. He is unstable emotionally and physically. The old Rushhead would simply love to roast him into the ground right now like a fuckking pig that is getting steamed in the ground at some luau in Maui. But I won't stoop down to his level anymore. I've had a few conversations with 73 so I will respect his wishes to chill on this matter. Perhaps Myles will eventually hang himself on here for being the small child throwing senseless temper tantrums. I know for a fact Myles goes after many forum members on here who are my friends. He also bullies teen-agers on here all the time. All names will be left in secrecy. I have 11 years of time here. I have my ways of knowing who is good and who is bad here.

So don't sweat it! I don't know you very well but you are obviously one of the top posters here. That is cool. I am sorry that you have been bullied your entire life. I don't know how young you are but keep your chin up man. You seem like a nice, cool person to me.

Remember, "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff." You should find that book and read it.

Life is too short! Have fun!!!

I love this forum despite all of the drama that goes on here, and I know I've added my share.

It's entertainment for me after a long day at the office.

I will never change because I have no fear in my heart. 73 is very fair and balanced. Sadly Myles is the opposite. Hopefully one day he will wake up and grow up.

There is only room for one Peter Pan on here, and that's ME! HAHA! ME ME ME!!!!

That was just a bad joke.

Hang in there man. Everyday is a good day when you wake up breathing!

I was inches away from slamming into a silver pick up that pulled out in front of me while I was going 55 in a 50.

I was smart enough to move over into the right lane while braking and honking.

The left front end of my car missed that asshole's back bumper by literally 8 inches.

I would either be dead or in the hospital tube with a feeding tube down my throat.

So I have a bit of intervention yesterday.

Do I believe in Guardian Angels?

Do I believe in God?

Do I believe in Fate?

Do I believe in Destiny?

Do I believe in pure luck?

I believe in it all because the Universe is my spirit guide.

I don't believe in organized religion but I always look up into the sky everyday and thank the Universe for my life and my current mortal existence.

May The Force Be With You!

"I Believe......"

Signed,

SAVATAGE

• Like 1

"Just Got Lucky!"

Love,

DOKKEN

Aww, thanks Earl! I have insomnia and like to read your late night postings; I'm "up all night, sleep all day!" So I recognized your Slaughter stuff right away. We are lucky to have YOU!

HAHAHAHA!!! You crack me up! You just used an Earlism! Classic!! I actually can't stand Slaughter! I am so sorry you have insomnia. I am honored that I can keep you entertained while you are up!

You are sweet. Hang in there!

I will never change for anyone BC!

Cheers my dear!!

"KEEP THE FAITH!"

Love,

BON JOVI

LOL

• Like 2

Underneath his manic mask of mediocre mundane moods hides a little boy who actually feeds on METAL.

His favorite song on the planet is "London Leatherboys" By ACCEPT!

Get your "BALLS TO THE WALL" Myles! Not sure if you have any though......

• Like 1

Underneath his manic mask of mediocre mundane moods hides a little boy who actually feeds on METAL.

He's gonna send Jack Wanklaw AKA THE SCARF after you Earl! :16ton:

• Like 1

Wanklaw? I prefer "BREAKING THE LAW" by JUDAS PRIEST!

I'm not scared amigo. I have my hunter's license.

• Like 2

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TzLCmFXBx8Y/UqsFofxds8I/AAAAAAAD8H8/3pg4YTnJCNo/s1600/Samurai+Flamenco+-+10+-1.jpg

http://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1442424263-ae4823359cee757397253cc396439f9e.jpeg

• Like 3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TzLCmFXBx8Y/UqsFofxds8I/AAAAAAAD8H8/3pg4YTnJCNo/s1600/Samurai+Flamenco+-+10+-1.jpg

http://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1442424263-ae4823359cee757397253cc396439f9e.jpeg

They've even got the bag right! :LOL:

I am sorry to read this. I have extremely thick skin now. I've learned a lot and this Forum truly has helped my with that process.

Luckily I was aware at that age to stand up for myself and fight back and not take it anymore.

After PE I was in the locker room changing back into my clothes. This bully Marty was constantly teasing me. So I took a white towel on the bench, I rolled it up really tight and smacked him in the head with it.

He was so pissed off that he literally picked me up and threw into the shower room and then turned on the cold water soaking my clothes.

I can type tough on here too. Anyone can because they hide behind their keyboard and stay in their safety zone. I have had it with Myles. He is unstable emotionally and physically. The old Rushhead would simply love to roast him into the ground right now like a fuckking pig that is getting steamed in the ground at some luau in Maui. But I won't stoop down to his level anymore. I've had a few conversations with 73 so I will respect his wishes to chill on this matter. Perhaps Myles will eventually hang himself on here for being the small child throwing senseless temper tantrums. I know for a fact Myles goes after many forum members on here who are my friends. He also bullies teen-agers on here all the time. All names will be left in secrecy. I have 11 years of time here. I have my ways of knowing who is good and who is bad here.

So don't sweat it! I don't know you very well but you are obviously one of the top posters here. That is cool. I am sorry that you have been bullied your entire life. I don't know how young you are but keep your chin up man. You seem like a nice, cool person to me.

I love this forum despite all of the drama that goes on here, and I know I've added my share.

I will never change because I have no fear in my heart. 73 is very fair and balanced. Sadly Myles is the opposite. Hopefully one day he will wake up and grow up.

I was inches away from slamming into a silver pick up that pulled out in front of me while I was going 55 in a 50.

The left front end of my car missed that asshole's back bumper by literally 8 inches.

I would either be dead or in the hospital tube with a feeding tube down my throat.

Do I believe in God?

Do I believe in Fate?

Do I believe in Destiny?

I don't believe in organized religion but I always look up into the sky everyday and thank the Universe for my life and my current mortal existence.

"I Believe......"

Signed,

SAVATAGE

Oh I'm sorry they did that to u.

It's okay, I've learned to deal with it, and thanks.

:hug2:

• Like 1

Do I believe in God?

Do I believe in Fate?

Do I believe in Destiny?

"I Believe......"

Signed,

SAVATAGE

Oh I'm sorry they did that to u.

It's okay, I've learned to deal with it, and thanks.

:hug2:

You are very welcome and thank your for the kind words.

I am glad you are strong. Stay that way.

:D-13:

• Like 1