My Rush Fan Page on instagram

YYZumbi

I thought I would share my Instagram Rush fan page. It is kinda new, but I will mostly post the photos that my dad took during Clockwork Angels Tour (I have his permission). It is a few 100 photos, so it will take some time!

Here is the link, please follow me!

https://www.instagram.com/bandrushfanpage/

Thank you!

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 4

Kewl, also check out mine @subdivisions.rush , I co own it with Jamie ans we almost to 2112 followers yeet!!!!!!

Get your own thread.

Speaking of instagram, Geddy just posted that he was geeking out over Steve Howe's guitars at the RRHOF show and he was given the ES-345 that Howe used to record Close to the Edge!

Love the name Ged picked for his account, 'Geddyimages'.. brilliant if you get the reference :)

• Like 3

Kewl, also check out mine @subdivisions.rush , I co own it with Jamie ans we almost to 2112 followers yeet!!!!!!

Get your own thread.

Thank you! I think it is a bit rude what SHE did. Trying to promote her Instagram page in my thread that I made to promote mine. It´s even more rude when she got over 2000 followers while I do not even have 10....

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

Speaking of instagram, Geddy just posted that he was geeking out over Steve Howe's guitars at the RRHOF show and he was given the ES-345 that Howe used to record Close to the Edge!

Love the name Ged picked for his account, 'Geddyimages'.. brilliant if you get the reference :)

Yeah, I saw it. But I do not think he get to keep it. He was only looking at it, I think.

Get your own thread.

Thank you! I think it is a bit rude what SHE did. Trying to promote her Instagram page in my thread that I made to promote mine. It´s even more rude when she got over 2000 followers while I do not even have 10....

Well tbh, I was gonna give u a shoutout

Get your own thread.

Well tbh, I was gonna give u a shoutout

I just gave u one, like I said I was gonna. :)

Get your own thread.

Grow up :rage: :facepalm:

I'm so glad I was born when I was! I certainly was an immature 20 something, but luckily that immaturity wasn't writ large.
  • Like 6

I'm so glad I was born when I was! I certainly was an immature 20 something, but luckily that immaturity wasn't writ large.

I have this thought daily. Neither writ large, nor preserved for future reference!

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 1

I have this thought daily. Neither writ large, nor preserved for future reference!

No kidding. I am thankful the Internet wasn't around when I was young.

• Like 1

No kidding. I am thankful the Internet wasn't around when I was young.

Only one of many reasons I'm glad I'm not any younger than I am!

• Like 3