Ozzy Osbourne solo vs non-Ozzy Black Sabbath

YYZumbi

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer the most?

• Ozzy Osbourne solo
    • non-Ozzy Black Sabbath

What do you prefer? The stuff Ozzy Osbourne did solo after he left Black Sabbath Or the stuff that Black Sabbath did whitout Ozzy Osbourne?

For me it is easy. In my opinion the non-ozzy Black Sabbath stink. Ozzy was perfect for Black Sabbath and they did a huge mistake letting him go.

And the things Ozzy did solo (at least the early albums) was just as good as the things he did with Black Sabbath.

Ozzy's first two solo albums are almost perfect. Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are fantastic. After that Ozzy's quality went slowly down hill, but I'm a fan, so I can find something I like about all his albums. After Mob Rules Sabbath went into the crapper, came out with Dehumanizer, and went back in until The Devil You Know (yes, I know what the band was called) and 13.

So Ozzy.

I voted for Non Ozzy - mainly because I love Born Again album (with Ian Gillan) and Seventh Star (with Glenn Hughes).

Love Heaven & Hell album.

Don't like Tony Martin era.

Nothing gets close to the first 6 Sabbath albums with Ozzy IMO.

I happen to enjoy non-Ozzy Black Sabbath more than Ozzy's solo material. A couple of my favorite albums period are Born Again and Headless Cross, although Ozzy's first two solo albums are really great.
  • Like 1