The Black Crowes or Pearl Jam?

Texas King

The Black Crowes or Pearl Jam?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. The Black Crowes or Pearl Jam?

• The Black Crowes
    • Pearl Jam

Crowes are good, but Pearl Jam wins for me on the album "Ten" by itself.

That's the only PJ album I like. Really good, but it can't stave off The Crowes.

• Like 1

Black Crowes for me. That was an easy choice.
  • Like 1

I voted PJ only considering the first few albums. Everything after that, I vote "meh"

Ten is still to this day.....amazing. Vs.....strong. Agree everything after.....meh.

The Black Crowes though? Just southern hard rock goodness. Might not be original.....but damn were they monsters. Live? Flat out fantastic. I saw them half a dozen times. Loved every minute of it.

• Like 1

flyin the flannel

...Yes, I remember. On the tail of '80's metal came Seattle. I was in my mid-20's. And living 60 miles north of Seattle. So, yes, Tad Inhaler, Soundgarden and the Melvins. Love the Melvins.

• Like 2

Not that anyone should care, but this is blasting right now so the neighbors can hear it, and it sounds ******* great

Hey, I care! ;)

That song just drips with feeling...I know it might not be everybody's kind of thing, but I love it. One of my very favorites from their classic period. Really introduced the soul of Marc Ford's playing to the world.

Not often played live, either, compared to a lot of other things...it was always a treat.

Edited by Blue J