The ( Supposed ) Most Accurate Personality Test

Lucas

You’re an intuitive healer!

Healers are eternal optimists. You always look for something good in even the worst situations when it seems that everything's already gone wrong. While you may be perceived as calm or even shy, you have an inner flame that can kindle every heart. You have the extraordinary ability to understand problems and find the root cause of them. You have incredible potential to do good. The world needs you

• Like 1

You’re a wild adventurer!

You're always the first to jump at an adventure and the last to come home. You crave new feelings, people, and experiences. You don't just thrive on adventure, you live for it. You're open-minded and courageous. You have a thirst and zest for life that pushes you to great heights. Follow your dream; it will take you to the ends of the earth!

Edited by Bigbobby10
  • Like 1

You’re an idealistic rebel!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/b4641c8c-fa3c-439a-8888-c0433e6e0d79/3c2315c0-1002-4624-8305-552c25b1a75c.jpg

You're a true rebel, but not necessarily in the typical sense. You have the ability to see radically new solutions and use your creativity to push the limits of social convention. You like experiments and march to the beat of your own drum. Use your talent to change this world for the better!

• Like 3

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/b4641c8c-fa3c-439a-8888-c0433e6e0d79/3c2315c0-1002-4624-8305-552c25b1a75c.jpg

You're a true rebel, but not necessarily in the typical sense. You have the ability to see radically new solutions and use your creativity to push the limits of social convention. You like experiments and march to the beat of your own drum. Use your talent to change this world for the better!

That's what I got! :blaze:

Which means we're evil! :fury:

• Like 1

We knew that already :fury: :blaze: :fury:

Those are my little demon minions on both sides of me

• Like 1

We knew that already :fury: :blaze: :fury:

Those are my little demon minions on both sides of me

:AlienSmiley:

You’re a radical thinker!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/b4641c8c-fa3c-439a-8888-c0433e6e0d79/bd60d52f-510c-4bb5-9dbc-3a1bae511652.jpg

This personality type is fairly rare, which is definitely a good thing for you, as there's nothing you'd be unhappier about than being "common"! Radical thinkers are proud of their ingenuity and creativity, their unique worldview and high intelligence. Usually known as the philosopher or the dreamy professor, radical thinkers, like you, have been responsible for many scientific discoveries and ground-breaking philosophical theories throughout history. So, what are you waiting for?

• Like 2

You're always the first to jump at an adventure and the last to come home. You crave new feelings, people, and experiences. You don't just thrive on adventure, you live for it. You're open-minded and courageous. You have a thirst and zest for life that pushes you to great heights. Follow your dream; it will take you to the ends of the earth!

Same :D

You’re a charismatic leader!

Wow! You have one of the most talented personality types! It's no surprise that it's often a challenge for you to find like-minded people who are able to keep up with you and to comprehend your intellectual abilities and irresistible charm. You’re a creative yet rational person, you’re amazingly active, but you don't squander your energy. People look up to you as a natural born decision-maker. You're truly one of a kind!

• Like 2

I guess the wild adventurer in me this comes out a lot in my music taste. I just can't seem to just stick with a fixed group of bands, albums, songs, genres, etc. ever!

• Like 1

Healers are eternal optimists. You always look for something good in even the worst situations when it seems that everything's already gone wrong. While you may be perceived as calm or even shy, you have an inner flame that can kindle every heart. You have the extraordinary ability to understand problems and find the root cause of them. You have incredible potential to do good. The world needs you

This is what I got too.

• Like 1

This is what I got too.

Does that concern you ?

:D