Congrats Me, 20,000 Posts!

Permanent-Rush

Surrender, seriously, what are you congratulating yourself for, and do you expect anyone here to be impressed ??

This is not an accomplishment, and in truth, I ventured into that Spam thread the other night and I felt like one of the tourists in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre who stumbles into the killer's house and finds a bunch of dead bodies ..

You've got a lot going for you in terms of passion for music and being open minded, but spending time posting nonsense and then expecting to be congratulated for it is bullshit

• Like 5

Surrender, seriously, what are you congratulating yourself for, and do you expect anyone here to be impressed ??

This is not an accomplishment, and in truth, I ventured into that Spam thread the other night and I felt like one of the tourists in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre who stumbles into the killer's house and finds a bunch of dead bodies ..

You've got a lot going for you in terms of passion for music and being open minded, but spending time posting nonsense and then expecting to be congratulated for it is bullshit

That was rude :(

http://i.imgur.com/44I2zXw.jpg

Punky Meadows?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Cricket%20playing%20banana.png

• Like 1

That's one of the kinder ways I've heard it put.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/bfe0cdfb1a1b29c9c2e05eefa3224d8b/tumblr_o3j7m58ohp1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like 3

No, it was not rude, it is my honest opinion

You obviously love music, and you have a lot to offer - both in terms of discussing music and things in general .. I like all of your drawing and all the times you mention certain bands .. I remember your very first post - listing all the diverse stuff you listen to ..

I think everyone here would love to see more of that ..

• Like 6

Nope.

It was being very honest. There is a difference between that and being rude.

• Like 3

Nope.

I seemed like he was being rude.

did you learn anything? I wasn't even going to post. Congratulating YOURSELF? I agree with Lucas that that is bullshit. If you hate people hating you, why do you keep doing this type of stuff? I think this thread is kinda RUDE to the rest of us in this forum. Truthfully, you are NOT terrifically bad, but then I keep seeing this type of stuff and it makes me wonder, ya know? Treat others the way you'd like to be treated! It's a good maxim! :)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Burning%20Banana.gif

• Like 2

Nope.

Well he's right. You've made a thread. Congratulating yourself, for posting something stuff nobody has ever read

• Like 2

did you learn anything? I wasn't even going to post. Congratulating YOURSELF? I agree with Lucas that that is bullshit. If you hate people hating you, why do you keep doing this type of stuff? I think this thread is kinda RUDE to the rest of us in this forum. Truthfully, you are NOT terrifically bad, but then I keep seeing this type of stuff and it makes me wonder, ya know? Treat others the way you'd like to be treated! It's a good maxim! :)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Burning%20Banana.gif

What stuff?

Nope.

Well he's right. You've made a thread. Congratulating yourself, for posting something stuff nobody has ever read

People have read my stuff.