ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 147th Solar Federalist badge to Presto-digitation...

Presto-digitation, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 147...

Congratulations!

Oh, hell....I had no idea such a thing existed. (I need to browse more...LOL). I'm honored, in a geekified sort of way. tongue.gif

I will say, however...I did take notice of some bloke in front of me who's checkout total at the grocery store was $21.12 and I reached for my cell phone to take a pic...but it was cleared before I could.

So I guess I'm one of you then.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 2 2008, 02:35 PM)
Oh, hell....I had no idea such a thing existed. (I need to browse more...LOL). I'm honored, in a geekified sort of way. tongue.gif

I will say, however...I did take notice of some bloke in front of me who's checkout total at the grocery store was $21.12 and I reached for my cell phone to take a pic...but it was cleared before I could.

rofl3.gif What a geek!

Uh... unsure.gif I mean, congratulations, Presto! Welcome to The Club. trink39.gif

Congratulations Presto and welcome to the Hallowed Hall. applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 2 2008, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 2 2008, 02:35 PM)
Oh, hell....I had no idea such a thing existed.  (I need to browse more...LOL).  I'm honored, in a geekified sort of way.  tongue.gif

rofl3.gif What a geek!

Uh... unsure.gif I mean, congratulations, Presto! Welcome to The Club. trink39.gif

No apologies. tongue.gif

Archived