Browns to Release Manziel in March - Who is Crazy Enough?

WorkingAllTheTime

Apparently Manziel hit his ex girlfriend several times. Jerruh will probably room him with Hardy.

You know what I"m thinking....MMA fight...hardy and manziel. Winner faces ronda rousey.
  • Like 1

Chargers - Spanos is gonna need to sell tickets

Manziel in LA? Drunk and homeless on Sunset Blvd.

The Chargers will play next year in SD. Which is closer to Tijuana...what could go wrong there?

• Like 1

I am still going with Jerry Jones. Dude has a history of making bad personnel decisions. Exhibit A:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9065941e142eb769bb76794c742e08d1e14ee558/r=300/http/www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9065941e142eb769bb76794c742e08d1e14ee558/r=300/http/www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ff7cf3a6a05bdffece98d9a4dfa71ead5a07cd9b/c=107-52-1175-1120/local/-/media/2015/11/06/USATODAY/USATODAY/635824197838809191-USP-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-at-Dallas-Cowboys.jpg

Oh, and then there is this....

http://www.inquisitr...se-from-browns/

Not exactly a reputable article, I know, but the die has been cast.

Roy Williams (the WR) is my exhibit A.

Anyway, this is a no lose situation. He'd make the Cowboys even more dysfunctional, and ESPN might actually cover something besides the Boston and New York teams for a change.

Yeah the Lions like making deals with Jerry because they always rip him off. That's really saying something.
  • Like 1

The Chargers will play next year in SD. Which is closer to Tijuana...what could go wrong there?

"f**k you border security, let me back in, I got a game tomorrow!"

"OK Johnny, we'll make you a deal. Leave the donkey and the stripper behind and you can come back."

• Like 1

"OK Johnny, we'll make you a deal. Leave the donkey and the stripper behind and you can come back."

"f**k you, the stripper is my designated driver"
  • Like 2

"Why, does she have a lower BDCL than you?"

Jerruh or the 'Fins. I can see Steve Ross doing something that stupid.

That stupid, sure? That particular stupid thing? No.

• Like 1

"Because she likes crack more than alcohol dickface. duh!"

"She's not doing it right then. The alternative is too horrifying to even consider."

"She's not doing it right then. The alternative is too horrifying to even consider."

Just too easy...the story that writes itself.

• Like 1

:digi: :digi: :digi: :digi: :digi: :digi: :digi:

Just too easy...the story that writes itself.

The more I learn aboot this it is almost becoming not funny...almost.

As much as I dislike this cocky little f***er, I can emphathize with his parents who have said they are worried he's self-destructing. I concur.

I have a son who's just a few years younger. He had his destructive moments in high school but has gotten beyond that. The best thing for this kid is to sit out a year. Get his head together. No press. No bimbo girlfriends. Simple life.

He's been on the high visibility fast track since high school and it's time for a long timeout. My son was in the local high school sports limelight a bit and didn't have the maturity to deal with it. Once he stopped playing and removed that part of his life, he came down to earth and realized what life was really about. Manziel will continue to fail miserably if he tries to immediately hookup with another team.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 2

As much as I dislike this cocky little f***er, I can emphathize with his parents who have said they are worried he's self-destructing. I concur.

I have a son who's just a few years younger. He had his destructive moments in high school but has gotten beyond that. The best thing for this kid is to sit out a year. Get his head together. No press. No bimbo girlfriends. Simple life.

He's been on the high visibility fast track since high school and it's time for a long timeout. My son was in the local high school sports limelight a bit and didn't have the maturity to deal with it. Once he stopped playing and removed that part of his life, he came down to earth and realized what life was really about. Manziel will continue to fail miserably if he tries to immediately hookup with another team.

My guess is that he's trying to immediately hookup with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleading team....

You’ve probably never heard of Erik Burkhardt, longtime agent to Johnny Manziel, but he had a brief moment in the NFL news cycle this morningwhen he released a statement claiming that he had officially cut ties with Manziel, the day after news broke that Manziel’s ex-girlfriend told police he had hit her repeatedly:

http://deadspin.com/...clie-1757312344

Edited by goose

You’ve probably never heard of Erik Burkhardt, longtime agent to Johnny Manziel, but he had a brief moment in the NFL news cycle this morningwhen he released a statement claiming that he had officially cut ties with Manziel, the day after news broke that Manziel’s ex-girlfriend told police he had hit her repeatedly:

http://deadspin.com/...clie-1757312344

Sorry, but the article's conclusion is shit. There's a quantum leap in difference in the other stupid shit he's done and hitting a woman repeatedly. It's just as plausible that he didn't want to be associated with someone who would do that as there is that he felt he's lost his gravy train.

The unfortunate reality is that, in my opinion, Johnny's parents enabled a bunch of this. He has a problem with alcohol. It is pretty well documented the parents did more than turn a blind eye to it. He has been treated as an icon (high profile quarterback in Texas) since his high middle school days. It is pretty well documented his parents were a big part of that.

Do I get and understand and appreciate the fact his parents are concerned for his well being? Hell and Yes. They made their mistakes, but they are still parents and they still love their son. I feel for them and their worry.

That said, while Johnny needs a good amount of therapy, his parents need to be part of that process, as well. From where I am sitting (in Texas, not far from where he played both high school and college football, and knowing a good bit more about his background than the average football fan), his parents need to reconcile with the reality they are a part of this story and created some, if not a lot, of it.

Here's to hoping he figures it out. Here's to hoping he ever again strikes a person in likely alcohol fueled anger. Here's to hoping he makes a comeback on a personal level.... football maybe.... but personally is more important. And here's to hoping his parents do the same.

Johnny has finally hit rock bottom. He's hired Drew Resenhaus as his agent..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15019197/free-agent-qb-johnny-manziel-hires-drew-rosenhaus-agent

Johnny has finally hit rock bottom. He's hired Drew Resenhaus as his agent..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

http://espn.go.com/n...rosenhaus-agent

Probably so he can do shots off TO's back as Owens does pushups in his driveway.

• Like 2

The "Fins" should get him. What do they have to lose? Any more seasons of futility and they might be asked to move to an over 30 men's flag football league.

Maybe the Patriots will give him a shot. Behind that offensive line, your QB is going to need some mobility.

I don't know. How do you justify sitting a guy who has taken you to 5 straight conference championships, who is only one season removed from a Super Bowl MVP?

Do you think the "Fins" will get T-shirts made up before camp again this year to get the players all pumped up?

Manziel won't win many big games, but he might create some excitement for the fans. The "Fins" could sure use that after going more than 22 seasons without even sniffing an AFC Championship berth.

Sounds like you are a NE Cheater fan that's pissed you got knocked out of the playoffs yet one more time.

I know Miami has their problems, but at least we try to win within the rules.

And I did say we, as I am a Dolphin fan since their inception. Born and raised in Miami and would rather be a Fin fan and lose, than be a Cheater fan and win.