Philly: Dead

lerxt1990

The Phillies featured an MLB worst .390 winning average this season. That is also the best of all 4 sports right now. The 0-17 Sixers lost their last 10 last year, making them on a 0-27 streak which is the worst for any pro sport ever. If you are not aware, the Sixers have been on a mission to be the absolute worst for the past 2-3 years in order to rebuild with drafts. And with a bad ping pong ball and also other idiocy, this hasnt worked. I never supported it in the first place, its a disgrace to the fans and to the game, and shouldnt be allowed. The Flyers just beat the Rangers, but are likewise terrible. The Eagles are headed in the wrong direction with a coach whose also a GM who has no clue what hes doing.

All 4 in the absolute dumps.

I know most of you take joy in this, but as a sports fan, these are dark dark days here.

Wah.

• Like 4

The Phillies featured an MLB worst .390 winning average this season. That is also the best of all 4 sports right now. The 0-17 Sixers lost their last 10 last year, making them on a 0-27 streak which is the worst for any pro sport ever. If you are not aware, the Sixers have been on a mission to be the absolute worst for the past 2-3 years in order to rebuild with drafts. And with a bad ping pong ball and also other idiocy, this hasnt worked. I never supported it in the first place, its a disgrace to the fans and to the game, and shouldnt be allowed. The Flyers just beat the Rangers, but are likewise terrible. The Eagles are headed in the wrong direction with a coach whose also a GM who has no clue what hes doing.

I know most of you take joy in this, but as a sports fan, these are dark dark days here.

Wah.

Testify brother!

• Like 1

Wah.

Chip Kelly's days are numbered.

I feel ya. I can't speak for basketball or hockey but it'll all eventually pass. Chicago went through some pretty dark times when both the Cubs and White Sox, and the Bears were playing like garbage. But things are looking up. Blackhawks as of the last few years have been absolutely dominant winning three cups, you saw how close the Cubs got to the WS this year, and things are looking optimistic for the Bears after beating the Packers in Lambeau and getting a new coaching staff. Sox have a bit more work.

I don't think Philly's going to be in the shitter for that much longer. Just don't do dumb things like keep Chip Kelly.

The Eagles are headed in the wrong direction with a coach whose also a GM who has no clue what hes doing.

Wah.

Maybe if you guys weren't such assholes the sports gods wouldn't piss on you.

Isn't the Sixers thing a worst to first strategy???

I lost all respect for Chip Kelly when he made all those ridiculous trades. He is not NFL material. No self-respecting NFL coach or exec would make such foolish moves.
  • Like 1

Chip Kelly seems like an asshole but a lot of head coaches do. His main issues are the nfl policies on when and how long players can practice make a system like his difficult to install and QB. In college he could continuously reload young fast quarterbacks that can handle his offense. In the pros it's not so easy.
  • Like 1

Didn't the Sixers just win a title in 1983? And the Phillies in 2008?

How greedy can one town be???

42.3601° N,

71.0589° W

There's your answer ;)

Before I look it up, I'll assume that Philly fans would have reservations about what it's taken to achieve that level of "success".

• Like 1

42.3601° N,

71.0589° W

There's your answer ;)

Before I look it up, I'll assume that Philly fans would have reservations about what it's taken to achieve that level of "success".

Bingo.

• Like 1

42.3601° N,

71.0589° W

There's your answer ;)

Yep....the whole thing reminds me of this song....

The Eagles are headed in the wrong direction with a coach whose also a GM who has no clue what hes doing.

Wah.

Yes we'll see if it works, my money is on no.

And we're not assholes, thats just the usual downing of the town. Everybody else has assholes at their games too :)

Wah.

And we're not assholes, thats just the usual downing of the town. Everybody else has assholes at their games too :)

Bah, at least Raider fans dress in cool costumes. Eagle's fans are just douche bags.

Wah.

I take no joy in the demise of the Philly teams....now if this was happening in NY it would be a different story. Luckily even when the Patriots Were in the abyss of the NFL the Celtics won, Bruins could win in the 70's. The Sox were competitive just that they learned how to breakhearts. Well I feel your pain been there just no where near as bad as what your city is going through....worst if you're STILL living there. I'm now in South Florida far removed from when I grew up in BEANTOWN.

• Like 1

Wah.

Bah, at least Raider fans dress in cool costumes. Eagle's fans are just douche bags.

Cowboy fan, right?

No although I have Romosexual tendencies I loathe the Cowboys of Dallas. The Cowboys of Stillwater on the other hand...

Oklahoma just scored another touchdown....

No although I have Romosexual tendencies I loathe the Cowboys of Dallas. The Cowboys of Stillwater on the other hand...

Oklahoma just scored another touchdown....

:(

• Like 1

Wah.

Passionate. Not like the douches in many other cities, including the one with the giant tv and losers on the inside. :)

• Like 3

Wah.

Cowboy fan, right?

Yes. His opinions don't count. :)

Wah.

Passionate. Not like the douches in many other cities, including the one with the giant tv and losers on the inside. :)

Points for mocking Jerry's World.

I'm a 49ers fan, so no my opinion doesn't count. :(

Wah.

Points for mocking Jerry's World.

I'm a 49ers fan, so no my opinion doesn't count. :(

I always like SF. Ive not forgiven you for giving away the NFC Championship to the Giants....