2015 - 05/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Verizon Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I was at the show last time they played the ampitheater. It was colder than crap. At least this is in the middle of summer. Wish I could make it to this show but I'm already going to two others. That's already insane. :D

That was awesome. Everyone got to snuggle up and there was no humidity, so the sound was awesome. I still remember Geddy saying:

"Dont' worry about us; we're from Canada."

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the show last time they played the ampitheater. It was colder than crap. At least this is in the middle of summer. Wish I could make it to this show but I'm already going to two others. That's already insane. :D

That was awesome. Everyone got to snuggle up and there was no humidity, so the sound was awesome. I still remember Geddy saying:

I also remember the huge heaters on stage as well. :lol:

I also remember the huge heaters on stage as well. :lol:

That's a great setting for a show, as the venue is well away from the highway. I would never see a show at that ampitheater in Tampa. I drove by it 2 weeks ago; it's right next to the I-4 freeway. No trees or contour of the land to help with the acoustics.

Anyone who got Geddy's side, or even ORCH2, around Row G interested in trading for a Alex's side seat? (Same row)

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

You probably won't be interested but a pal of mine does have four in ORCH 3 row R who's wanting to trade for ORCH 1. My two are in ORCH 2 row M.

Anyone who got Geddy's side, or even ORCH2, around Row G interested in trading for a Alex's side seat? (Same row)

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

I'm 12 rows back on Geddy's side. That's twice as far back as you are.

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

Seems we will meet at long last my brother. If you turn around and look way back you may be able to find me :lol: ... :cheers:

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

Seems we will meet at long last my brother. If you turn around and look way back you may be able to find me :lol: ... :cheers:

IF we make it. The way things have been going lately, I'm starting to wonder.

Hello Rushians! I missed the pre-sale, and I'm looking for two tickets just about anywhere in the center of the seating bowl in ATL. I'm new to the forum and I appreciate the welcome.Let me know if anyone around ATL has two tix.

Spirit

Hello Rushians! I missed the pre-sale, and I'm looking for two tickets just about anywhere in the center of the seating bowl in ATL. I'm new to the forum and I appreciate the welcome.Let me know if anyone around ATL has two tix.

Spirit

Welcome to TRF. Good luck with your search!

Spirit

Hi folks ... he is a friend of mine, and he is most definitely looking for two tickets for himself (not to sell). If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

I'm hosting my own meet-up at the alpharetta taco bell

I will be there for the show but not sure I can make it to the Taco Bell... :)

hopefully we'll all run into each other at the merch stand

Would love to meet you. Maybe they will play some S & A's stuff and we can have a long conversation at the merch stand... :)

I was at the last Atlanta show, with my son. Looks like I won't be making it to this one. I'll miss meeting you guys. :(

I was at the last Atlanta show, with my son. Looks like I won't be making it to this one. I'll miss meeting you guys. :(

:( ...

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

Not sure if you're still looking, but I've got two on Row M ORCH1. A few rows back from yours...

Aikenrooster, perhaps?

Not sure if you're still looking, but I've got two on Row M ORCH1. A few rows back from yours...

I have a friend looking for tickets (for himself, most definitely not going to sell them!). Are yours for sale?

Are you going to be at this show? I sincerely hope to meet you!

I'm moving mountains...and pictures to attend this one! Gonna fly a long way to check the boys for the 3rd time!

Due to budgetary (bad exchange rates) and work constrains I can't make any other dates, but since I got a killer deal with Delta Airlines I won't miss that.

BTW, how is the access to this venue? Can one easily go from downtown Atlanta to Alpharetta and back? By "easily" I mean without renting car...

NO. Traffic is an absolute nightmare on GA400 in during rush hour. You really need to be at your hotel or restaurant in Alpharetta at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, because traffic will be at a standstill guaranteed. Just google map traffic in this area this afternoon if you want to see what it's like.

Ooh.. you are right there, I wasn't considering that. Marta would get you closer but you will want to get there more than a few hours before the show. Exit 12 especially is usually bumper to bumper.. wasn't even thinking about that. Good call.

nice man, thanks for the tip....we're driving from south florida, and for sure were thinking about being there by 4-5!! hehehe, we're there by noon, not taking any chances...!!

me and my friends are staying at the Laquinta not too far from there.....post up, if any clever meetups are going to be planned...!

=)

My daughter and I will be there! We should arrange a meet up at Miller's Ale House again. That place worked out pretty good last tour.

I will be there, and I plan to meet up at Miller's as well. Should I bring my camera?

Archived