2015 - 05/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Verizon Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 more days... :dweez:

It was cool being able to say "less than a week" for the first time today!

We will be talking if that is ok the day before or the day of or both to solidify the plan. I am going to try to leave early enough to at least get there by 1:00 ish. I want the whole afternoon to just chill and meet and greet etc before the show...

We will be talking if that is ok the day before or the day of or both to solidify the plan. I am going to try to leave early enough to at least get there by 1:00 ish. I want the whole afternoon to just chill and meet and greet etc before the show...

Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it,

The speed limit drops to 55mph in Augusta, GA. They never enforced it before, but lately they have been. It's only for about 7 miles, so no biggie. 70 mph to Atlanta! BTW, I would fill my tank at Exit 11 in SC, because gas in higher in Georgia.

If you're staying in Norcross, your hotel is likely on GA 141, right after spaghetti junction. This is an extremely dangerous combination of ramps and exits, so be extra cautious.

The speed limit drops to 55mph in Augusta, GA. They never enforced it before, but lately they have been. It's only for about 7 miles, so no biggie. 70 mph to Atlanta! BTW, I would fill my tank at Exit 11 in SC, because gas in higher in Georgia.

If you're staying in Norcross, your hotel is likely on GA 141, right after spaghetti junction. This is an extremely dangerous combination of ramps and exits, so be extra cautious.

Thanks brother...

I am looking for a killer single. Going to the Tampa show and my schedule has freed up so I really want to make the trek to Atlanta. Pleased message me and let me know if you have something.

Thanks very much for reading.

What a great set list!

Lou

I am looking for a killer single. Going to the Tampa show and my schedule has freed up so I really want to make the trek to Atlanta. Pleased message me and let me know if you have something.

Thanks very much for reading.

What a great set list!

Lou

I might be looking for a killer single in Atlanta too but I doubt we are talking about the same thing... ;)

I wouldn't take $1000 for one of my tickets.

This may sound awful but I would for mine... :sigh:

Well, hopefully, they don't cancel the tour. We're next.

And we finally meet. Hopefully we can meet quite a few others as well... :)

What time is TRF posse planning to arrive at Miller's on Tuesday?

Don't know for sure. Mr. JD has got it figured out I am guessing. I am hoping to get to Atlanta at least by 1 or 2 in the afternoon and check in to my hotel and then come over and chill there until the show. Since I really can't drink much if any I will have plenty of time to run my yap and get to know as many fine folks as possible... :)

I will try my best to make it to Millers. The concert date is unfortunate, though, coming as it does after a 4-day weekend. I can't cut out of work early like I usually do for shows, and my friend who is coming with me is also a coworker.

But - Narp and everyone else I've been hoping to meet - can we prearrange a place to meet during intermission? Maybe by the souvenir stand on Geddy's side of the stage? Just in case I can't make the meetup?

I will try my best to make it to Millers. The concert date is unfortunate, though, coming as it does after a 4-day weekend. I can't cut out of work early like I usually do for shows, and my friend who is coming with me is also a coworker.

But - Narp and everyone else I've been hoping to meet - can we prearrange a place to meet during intermission? Maybe by the souvenir stand on Geddy's side of the stage? Just in case I can't make the meetup?

:( ITs fine with me if that is the best we can do. You know how to get a hold of me if you wish. I will be there all afternoon and am spending the night so whatever is necessary to get together I am game... :)

I dare say that if the show were @ 7:30 pm instead of 8pm that you'd likely not even make the opening song. I hope you know some back roads.

I dare say that if the show were @ 7:30 pm instead of 8pm that you'd likely not even make the opening song. I hope you know some back roads.

Now that would be taking things too far! No way, no how am I missing one bloody second of the show! Rush always start a wee bit later than the scheduled time, though, or they always have in the past.

I will be going in to work earlier than usual; that way I can get my 9 billable hours in by 4 or 4:30. I do know some back ways in from my office location, though.

It wouldn't be the same without seeing you again Mara! Sam and I will be there all afternoon and are staying the night. We would love to see you again! I'll PM you.

:( ITs fine with me if that is the best we can do. You know how to get a hold of me if you wish. I will be there all afternoon and am spending the night so whatever is necessary to get together I am game... :)

Well, we all know where the after party is now!

Archived