What song is your cell phone ring?

physics23

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 24 2007, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 24 2007, 09:31 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 24 2007, 09:04 AM)
I got a new cell phone recently, too. Mine's a silver Razr and my ringtone also is 'Tom Sawyer'. It was the first thing I downloaded.

ohmy.gif

i have a silver Razr TOO!!!

huh!

Does yours have the black keypad or the silver keypad?

i have the black keypad...

razr V3m

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 24 2007, 01:33 PM)
I got a new cell phone recently, too. Mine's a silver Razr and my ringtone also is 'Tom Sawyer'. It was the first thing I downloaded.

ohmy.gif

huh!

razr V3m

We have the same phone. Cool.

I was going to make a joke about having to get rid of mine now, but I just can't make it as funny as I wanted to. I think I need some coffee. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 24 2007, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 24 2007, 01:33 PM)

ohmy.gif

huh!

razr V3m

We have the same phone. Cool.

I was going to make a joke about having to get rid of mine now, but I just can't make it as funny as I wanted to. I think I need some coffee. laugh.gif

oh well then...

go....

have your coffee....

and get back at me ok?

laugh.gif

I managed to make a video for my ringer (LG VX 8300 Verizon). It's 30 seconds of Limelight from R30. So it rings and the video displays! However with the new album coming out, I have changed my ringer to Far Cry. I will give you the links if you want it too. If enough people are interested, I will post it to a self uploading site for those of you who can't add your own ringers. Just PM me if you want more info.

Opening

Chorus

Verse

"Scotland The Brave" on bagpipes.

I do have others like Analog Kid, YYZ, and Jacob's Ladder. Pink Floyd's Take It Back when my ex wife calls. Animate if AGP calls. I had to make them on my computer and download them to my phone.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 27 2007, 01:55 AM)
"Scotland The Brave" on bagpipes.

I do have others like Analog Kid, YYZ, and Jacob's Ladder. Pink Floyd's Take It Back when my ex wife calls. Animate if AGP calls. I had to make them on my computer and download them to my phone.

Woohoo!!!! I have Strip and go Naked, Caught up in the moment, O baterista, I think I'm in love, Your love, Milkshake, and Steady Bounce. laugh.gif

The World is Yours (Nas), We Fly High (Jim Jones >_>), Top Back (T.I. >_>), One Armed Scissor (At the Drive-in), and Southern Girl (Incubus).

I need to get a Rush one... haven't had one on this new phone. I WOULD cut my own ringtones on Audacity, but I have no way of getting them to the phone V_V

Woo..oOO..Doo...It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit..You can almost feel the current flowing (repeat)

cool.gif

also have the synth riff to Tom Sawyer, Rockin' The Suburbs by Ben folds, Money by Pink Floyd, and Down by 311.

I was in the bookstore parking lot on Saturday when I heard the opening to 'Tom Sawyer'. I started looking around to see who was listening to it and then it dawned on me that it was my phone. doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

laugh.gif I went from In The Garden of Eden last summer to Working Man.

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 8 2007, 09:29 PM)
laugh.gif I went from In The Garden of Eden last summer to Working Man.
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif I just have to update this, I just bought a new phone and can't figgure out how to choose the band I want to shop ringtones for so I am screwed on Rush for the moment and despirately miss 'Working Man'. However I did find a live version of "The Ace of Spades" by Motorhead that kicks serious ass!!! 1022.gif

unsure.gif Anyone know where I can find Rush tones without having to be a tech whiz. Now that I've been entering the 21st century of technology I feel more stupid than ever. sad.gif

angry.gif stupid technology

Cut to the Chase by Rush By The Way Mobile17.com you can get any Rush song any song on your itunes sent right to your phone COMPLETELY Free!!!! No spam or anything and no i dont work for the company or anything my friend showed it to me and havent bought a ringtone since. They have pretty much every kind of phone ever released and they send it right too you! So if you have itunes or any other Mp3 files on your comp you wish you wanted on your phone www.mobile17.com is the way to go!!! 2.gif

I just set up Roll the Bones as my ringback tone. I figured that one would be easiest on the non-Rush fans who call me.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 17 2007, 10:18 AM)
I just set up Roll the Bones as my ringback tone. I figured that one would be easiest on the non-Rush fans who call me.

I got to hear it a few times in Atlanta. biggrin.gif

My default ring: "Down on the Corner" by CCR

Wife/home: "Girl" by Beck

Anyone work-related: Old-school 'Batman' TV Theme Song.

Local Friends: "Good Times Bad Times" by Led Zepp.

Old College Friends: 'CHiPs' theme song

Brother 1: "Gin and Juice" by Snoop

Brother 2: "Misty Mtn Hop" by Led Zepp.

Dad: "Back in the USSR" by The Beatles

Archived