The KFC Doubledown

JimboGames

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more likely to eat one without the special sauce. It's just mayo, which I love, but it seems like one thing too many.

QUOTE (JimboGames @ Apr 7 2010, 05:29 PM)
A new "sandwich" at KFC.

Two fried chicken breasts with pepperjack cheese, colonel's secret sauce and bacon in between.

http://nachodonut.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kfc-double-down.jpg

Coming soon to a KFC near you.

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

laugh.gif

I like how it contains no veggies of any kind. Not even a pickle is on that thing!

Is it wrong for me to wonder what it would taste like with a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut as a "bun"?

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 8 2010, 08:51 PM)
A new "sandwich" at KFC.

Two fried chicken breasts with pepperjack cheese, colonel's secret sauce and bacon in between.

laugh.gif

I like how it contains no veggies of any kind. Not even a pickle is on that thing!

Is it wrong for me to wonder what it would taste like with a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut as a "bun"?

ohmy.gif I've seen a burger on a krispy kreme before. I just don't think I could stomach that one 062802puke_prv.gif

I can see someone dislocating a jaw trying to bite into the entire thing. At least with bread you can sort of squish it down and there's not much resistance when you bite into it.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:55 PM)
A new "sandwich" at KFC.

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif I've seen a burger on a krispy kreme before. I just don't think I could stomach that one 062802puke_prv.gif

There was a place near me called Burger Me. They had a Krispy Kreme double bacon cheeseburger. The place is closed now. All the repeat customers died.

Why not just sell a shake made of salty grease? Just get to the point.

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Apr 8 2010, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:55 PM)
A new "sandwich" at KFC.

laugh.gif

There was a place near me called Burger Me. They had a Krispy Kreme double bacon cheeseburger. The place is closed now. All the repeat customers died.

Why not just sell a shake made of salty grease? Just get to the point.

I could not do the Krispy Kreme burger. I love both, but not in the same recipe.

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 7 2010, 09:10 PM)
Ew, it looks nasty. I don't like KFC in the first place.

my thoughts exactly.

But it doesn't even look like the official picture of it, usually they make it look perfect in the ads.. But I bet even that picture makes it look better then it actually is.

I'll stick to Micky-dees and Jack in the crack. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Apr 8 2010, 05:57 PM)

Maybe it would go good with a beer? trink38.gif

Everything goes good with a beer trink38.gif I think it would take 6 beers just to get that thing down

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 16 2010, 03:57 AM)
Friend sent me a picture of this a few days ago.. I want one! after all.. I have tried McDonald's s'mores pies inside a Big Mac, how much worse could this be?

just realized as I am typing this I have been having chest pains for a few minutes

cool, 50th post biggrin.gif

Just curious, were you drunk when you did the Bic Mac/S'mores pie combo? 062802puke_prv.gif

They don't have the S'mores pies in our market. . .oh well, I hate marshmallows anyway.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 9 2010, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Slacker @ Apr 8 2010, 05:57 PM)

Maybe it would go good with a beer? trink38.gif

Everything goes good with a beer trink38.gif I think it would take 6 beers just to get that thing down

And the problem is? confused13.gif laugh.gif

Anyone know is this baby is in Canada yet? I don't see her at KFC.ca. sad.gif

I'd like to order three of them. The first one I will harness ALL of my willpower and eat it with no ketchup. Probably the willpower will be gone after 3 bites but at least I tried.

Next one I will eat SLATHERED in ketchup, wondering WhyTF I decoded to wear a longsleeve shirt today as ketchup runs down my arms and reaches my elbows.

The third one I will add to 1 Cup of ketchup in the blender and PUREE for 5 minutes and them drink it as my drink. I'm not SURE about puree though, my blendar is very confusing one and has like TWENTY settings like LIQUIFY and BLEND and CHOP and FRAPEE and PULSE etcetera. Seriously WTF? Yeah maybe I'll try LIQUIFY instead? That might work but I lost the lid when I moved a couple years back so I hope it doesn't splash.

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 16 2010, 05:21 PM)
Anyone know is this baby is in Canada yet? I don't see her at KFC.ca. sad.gif

I'd like to order three of them. The first one I will harness ALL of my willpower and eat it with no ketchup. Probably the willpower will be gone after 3 bites but at least I tried.

Next one I will eat SLATHERED in ketchup, wondering WhyTF I decoded to wear a longsleeve shirt today as ketchup runs down my arms and reaches my elbows.

The third one I will add to 1 Cup of ketchup in the blender and PUREE for 5 minutes and them drink it as my drink. I'm not SURE about puree though, my blendar is very confusing one and has like TWENTY settings like LIQUIFY and BLEND and CHOP and FRAPEE and PULSE etcetera. Seriously WTF? Yeah maybe I'll try LIQUIFY instead? That might work but I lost the lid when I moved a couple years back so I hope it doesn't splash.

I love ketchup as well. I pour liberal amounts of it on the sandwich, and then dip the sandwich into a pool of ketchup before each bite. It's almost like a beverage to me.

I can just imagine the marketing scheme for this one...

"Have you ever dreamed of being squished between two huge breasts? Well you can now make that a reality with the KFC Doubledown... "

What has college life done to me? I'm a girl for heavens sake, and even I can poke man like puns at this type of stuff.....

unsure.gif

Well I do have a marketing emphasis on my major after all...

ph34r.gif

As for the possibility of me eating it.... confused13.gif

Edited by udanax

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 16 2010, 07:38 AM)
QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 16 2010, 03:57 AM)
Friend sent me a picture of this a few days ago.. I want one! after all.. I have tried McDonald's s'mores pies inside a Big Mac, how much worse could this be?

just realized as I am typing this I have been having chest pains for a few minutes

cool, 50th post biggrin.gif

Just curious, were you drunk when you did the Bic Mac/S'mores pie combo? 062802puke_prv.gif

They don't have the S'mores pies in our market. . .oh well, I hate marshmallows anyway.

Wasn't drunk, I'm a 16 year old non-drinker tongue.gif I just thought that it would be good, it was.

QUOTE (udanax @ Apr 17 2010, 01:21 AM)
I can just imagine the marketing scheme for this one...

"Have you ever dreamed of being squished between two huge breasts? Well you can now make that a reality with the KFC Doubledown... "

What has college life done to me? I'm a girl for heavens sake, and even I can poke man like puns at this type of stuff.....

unsure.gif

Well I do have a marketing emphasis on my major after all...

ph34r.gif

As for the possibility of me eating it.... confused13.gif

spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 16 2010, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 16 2010, 05:21 PM)
Anyone know is this baby is in Canada yet?  I don't see her at KFC.ca.    sad.gif

I'd like to order three of them.  The first one I will harness ALL of my willpower and eat it with no ketchup.  Probably the willpower will be gone after 3 bites but at least I tried.

The third one I will add to 1 Cup of ketchup in the blender and PUREE for 5 minutes and them drink it as my drink.  I'm not SURE about puree though, my blendar is very confusing one and has like TWENTY settings like LIQUIFY and BLEND and CHOP and FRAPEE and PULSE etcetera.  Seriously WTF?  Yeah maybe I'll try LIQUIFY instead?  That might work but I lost the lid when I moved a couple years back so I hope it doesn't splash.

I love ketchup as well. I pour liberal amounts of it on the sandwich, and then dip the sandwich into a pool of ketchup before each bite. It's almost like a beverage to me.

Me too. I buy it by the CASE. Like every time Heinz goes on sale for $1 off I run out and save 24 bucks!

Ahhhh ketchup! One of life's greatest things!