The KFC Doubledown

JimboGames

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 17 2010, 01:47 AM)
QUOTE (udanax @ Apr 17 2010, 01:21 AM)
I can just imagine the marketing scheme for this one...

"Have you ever dreamed of being squished between two huge breasts? Well you can now make that a reality with the KFC Doubledown... "

What has college life done to me? I'm a girl for heavens sake, and even I can poke man like puns at this type of stuff.....

unsure.gif

Well I do have a marketing emphasis on my major after all...

ph34r.gif

As for the possibility of me eating it....  confused13.gif

spit6ph.gif

I'm glad somebody found that funny... tongue.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had one yesterday. It doesn't look as good as the advertisement, cuz they don't melt the cheese, they just slap it on, but it tasted AWESOME!!!

drool1.gif

Didn't leave me all bloated either. It was really good. I have been on a semi-vegetarian diet for a few months and THIS was a good cheat day. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 19 2010, 04:35 PM)
Had one yesterday. It doesn't look as good as the advertisement, cuz they don't melt the cheese, they just slap it on, but it tasted AWESOME!!!

drool1.gif

Didn't leave me all bloated either. It was really good. I have been on a semi-vegetarian diet for a few months and THIS was a good cheat day. biggrin.gif

Did you have the grilled or the fried? The grilled really isn't too big a nutritional bomb, and I love their grilled chicken.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 19 2010, 04:36 PM)
Had one yesterday.  It doesn't look as good as the advertisement, cuz they don't melt the cheese, they just slap it on, but it tasted AWESOME!!! 

drool1.gif 

Didn't leave me all bloated either.  It was really good.  I have been on a semi-vegetarian diet for a few months and THIS was a good cheat day.  biggrin.gif

Did you have the grilled or the fried? The grilled really isn't too big a nutritional bomb, and I love their grilled chicken.

Deep fried OF COURSE. If I'm gonna cheat, i ain't just gonna heavy pet, i'm goin' for the gold. z7shysterical.gif

It doesn't look as good as the advertisement

I love the scene from FALLING DOWN starring Michael Douglas where he goes apeshit at the burger joint because the actual food looks like total crap compared to the picture.

z7shysterical.gif

Too true.

Jesus Christ! No wonder when Iron Maiden comes over to the USA Bruce loves to rip on all of the fat Americans here!!

I saw this KFC Doubledown while I was in Maui eating a papaya every morning and fish every night!

Who the hell in the right mind would eat such a thing?

No wonder obesity is the what, number two killer in America?

If you are truly craving KFC which stands for KINETIC FUCKKIN' CRAP, why not go to El Pollo Loco instead?

It's better for you.

Wendy told me that KFC injects beef fat into their chicken.

Hell, I remember hearing a story about KFC. They take the young chickens and cut off their beaks instantly so they can't peck at the breast meat. I also heard that KFC genetically mutates these chickens to be born with two breasts at a time for cost efficiency.

These are just tumors kids, I mean rumors. Who really knows what they do?

Well..... "The Shadow Knows............."

Cluck You KFC!!!!

Let's do the Chicken Time Warp Dance!!!!

chickendance.gif chickendance.gif chickendance.gif

Lee........Lifeson..........Peart

Hey, on a fast food side note, did you know that over in Hawaii, they offer the DOUBLE BIG MAC?

Yep, four meat patties! Not two!!!!

Zoe's favorite meal! No worries though, she is 13 and plays soccer year round on a Division One Gold Team. She burns that protein off in no time.

She seriously has six pack abs.

Hey, I have six pack abs too!

Love,

PRIMO BEER! trink39.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Apr 20 2010, 01:02 AM)
Hey, on a fast food side note, did you know that over in Hawaii, they offer the DOUBLE BIG MAC?

Yep, four meat patties! Not two!!!!

Zoe's favorite meal! No worries though, she is 13 and plays soccer year round on a Division One Gold Team. She burns that protein off in no time.

She seriously has six pack abs.

Hey, I have six pack abs too!

Love,

PRIMO BEER! trink39.gif

More like six pack Pabst. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 08:39 AM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 7 2010, 08:06 PM)
Any man, woman or child who finds a way to take a non-meat item such as a bun and convert it to meat immediately earns my respect.

Well done KFC, absolutely beautiful.  This is the first I cried since my girlfriend broke up with me in grade nine.

*sobs in the corner*

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

It's meat! It's meat! Oh my God, they made it out of meat! God bless those geniuses!

Can you imagine you showed up there and ordered one "to go" and they put it in a MEAT BAG?! OMG!

Or maybe if you ate in the tray could be made out of bacon flavored beef jerky or something?!

I'd pretty much die of happiness then and there! laugh.gif

QFT. z7shysterical.gif

Here's a great link on the subject for further info: http://www.kungfugrippe.com/post/528493449/brown-thing

laugh.gif

BREAST deal?

Seriously?

A quick Googling turned up this article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/healt...p_raises_s.html

Last paragraph:

With the KFC and Susan G. Komen collaboration, as blogger Yoni Freedhoff of Weighty Matters points out, consumers who buy the buckets of chicken are likely to also buy fries, gravy and soda, too. "So, in effect, Susan G. Komen for the Cure is helping to sell deep-fried fast food and, in so doing, help fuel unhealthy diet and obesity across America, an odd plan given that diet and obesity certainly impact on both the incidence and recurrence of breast cancer," Freedhoff wrote. And suggested that a possible alternative would have been for KFC to just hand over a check for breast cancer research to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

I heard today that IHOP is introducing a cheesecake/pancake sandwich in an attempt to one-up KFC's tastey death sandwich.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 28 2010, 03:04 PM)
BREAST deal?

Seriously?

Last paragraph:
With the KFC and Susan G. Komen collaboration, as blogger Yoni Freedhoff of Weighty Matters points out, consumers who buy the buckets of chicken are likely to also buy fries, gravy and soda, too. "So, in effect, Susan G. Komen for the Cure is helping to sell deep-fried fast food and, in so doing, help fuel unhealthy diet and obesity across America, an odd plan given that diet and obesity certainly impact on both the incidence and recurrence of breast cancer," Freedhoff wrote. And suggested that a possible alternative would have been for KFC to just hand over a check for breast cancer research to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Wow, that nails it. yes.gif

I've seen people stack two Quad Stackers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/cjlg98/BKStackers-Web.jpg

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2010, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 28 2010, 03:04 PM)
BREAST deal?

Seriously?

Last paragraph:

Wow, that nails it. yes.gif

One could make something far more sinister out of this without too much effort. The founder and head honcho of Komen is quite heavily connected with the pharmaceutical industry lobby groups. Just sayin'. Cue "Twilight Zone" theme.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 01:29 PM)
Ugh.. none of that is ever gonna be legal in Canada. I think I'm greatful for that.

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 05:02 PM)
Ugh.. none of that is ever gonna be legal in Canada. I think I'm greatful for that.

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

"Possession with intent to consume"??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 28 2010, 03:09 PM)

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

Ma'am, you were found to have an illegal sandwich in your possesion smuggled in from the United States, under Section 243, Article D of the Criminal Code of Canada this is an indictable offence.......how do you plea?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 04:16 PM)

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

Ma'am, you were found to have an illegal sandwich in your possesion smuggled in from the United States, under Section 243, Article D of the Criminal Code of Canada this is an indictable offence.......how do you plea?

I plea obesity and hope you have prison gown large enough to fit my size 50 ass in.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 05:34 PM)

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

I plea obesity and hope you have prison gown large enough to fit my size 50 ass in.

tongue.gif

Anyone who has ever watched "Cops" knows it would be more like "It's not mine! This car belongs to a friend and I have no idea how this sandwich got in here! I didn't even know it was here!"

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 28 2010, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 05:34 PM)

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

tongue.gif

Anyone who has ever watched "Cops" knows it would be more like "It's not mine! This car belongs to a friend and I have no idea how this sandwich got in here! I didn't even know it was here!"

Things are a lil different here in Canada... when a cop pulls you over, best bet is to go with it or risk a club to the head. Ugh especially in Ontario Peel Region. You can always argue your case at the station later in a more chilled environment you know over some Horton's coffee and timbits.

Mmmmm forbidden sammich. drool1.gif