3. Stupid Dream

4. Fear of a Blank Planet

5. Deadwing

6.Signify

7. Up the Down stair

8. The Sky Moves Sideways

9. The Incident

10. On the Sunday of Life

Yea PT is one of the few recommended bands by TRF i took to on first play.

Mick

I love Blank Planet and really enjoyed In Absentia

Will try more soon

you really do. This band literally needed no growing on me.......unlike most bands honestly.

Mick

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

I agree with the rest of your rankings almost absolutely, so I was shocked to see you say this. I thought the incident was terrific!

i wasn't fond of the Incident Either.

Shame they went out like that.

Mick

• Like 2

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

I agree with the rest of your rankings almost absolutely, so I was shocked to see you say this. I thought the incident was terrific!

Mick

I agree. A few good tunes but to me a let down.

Nil recurring is great too.

A few months back i watched an awesome pt concert on youtube. Pre gavin days.

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

i had hoped PT would reproup.

because frankly i think Steven on the whole Does way better in a group setting then on his own.

i wasn't really happy with his past couple records.

Mick

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

because frankly i think Steven on the whole Does way better in a group setting then on his own.

Mick

I think he did better in a group setting setting. He is a genius and the greatest talent but was made better by them.

His solo stuff is amazing sonically but they depress me so i avoid them

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Mick

I think he did better in a group setting setting. He is a genius and the greatest talent but was made better by them.

they focused him a bit more i feel.

honestly Imagine if PT was a part of the 70's they would be hailed more as they greats they are.

don't get me wrong they already are......but if they were from the 70's they'd be gods, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Mick

honestly Imagine if PT was a part of the 70's they would be hailed more as they greats they are.

don't get me wrong they already are......but if they were from the 70's they'd be gods, lol

Mick

Yeah. I have also felt that way about spocks beard too.

Their timing was bad. D'oh!

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Mick

Mick

Yeah. I have also felt that way about spocks beard too.

Their timing was bad. D'oh!

dude they're aren't many here but i LOOOVE Spock's so much.

Mick

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Yeah, idk. I might need to listen to it more but it just didn't stand out to me.

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Yeah, idk. I might need to listen to it more but it just didn't stand out to me.

To be fair, they could have just shipped The Incident as a one disc album. The entire second disc is the band's worst output.

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

I love this band and The Incident is just OK with me. Maybe four really good songs.
  • Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

To be fair, they could have just shipped The Incident as a one disc album. The entire second disc is the band's worst output.

Funny, I like several of the songs on the second disc. But they're more in the direction Wilson took with his solo work, which I'm guessing you're also not a fan of(?).

I think it's extremely easy to call The Incident one of their worst albums, when it's stacked against an insanely good discography. But that doesn't mean it's a bad album. I find it to be pretty awesome, including the second disc. I think Wilson's obsession with having one long piece to make people listen to it as an entire album makes it tough to sort through at times. But it's still full of quality.
  • Like 1

I think it's extremely easy to call The Incident one of their worst albums, when it's stacked against an insanely good discography. But that doesn't mean it's a bad album. I find it to be pretty awesome, including the second disc. I think Wilson's obsession with having one long piece to make people listen to it as an entire album makes it tough to sort through at times. But it's still full of quality.

Damn right. I think Remember Me Lover is pretty ordinary, and the two transitional songs on Disc 1 are very skippable (Occam's Razor and Degree Zero of Liberty), but just about everything else is a keeper. Bonnie the Cat, I Drive the Hearse, Time Flies, The Incident, Octane Twisted...all great tunes.

• Like 1

Not for me:

The Incident

Really??

Mick

Funny, I like several of the songs on the second disc. But they're more in the direction Wilson took with his solo work, which I'm guessing you're also not a fan of(?).

I'm in love with Wilson's solo work. All of his projects are great. I just think that the entire second disc of The Incident is trash. I felt that way when it was released and I feel that way almost 10 years after.

Steven Wilson needs to wake the fukk up and quit his crappy Bananarama Solo Career! "To The Bone" is for little girls and boys.

Get your shite together Wilson! You are overrated in 2018!

Get Gavin and the boys back together.

Make a fuckking new PT album and TOUR!

See you boys at The Warfield in 2020!

GET TO WORK!

OR f***ing do a BLACKFIELD TOUR!

ENOUGH!

RUBBISH!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I saw that yesterday - bad track for them to start with, I thought.

Agree 1000%. We were probably active in the same responses on their youtube page. :P

Still been really into these guys, rankings have adjusted slightly as my tastes have evolved.

Fear of a Blank Planet

In Absentia

Lightbulb Sun

Deadwing

Up The Downstair

The Incident

Signify

Stupid Dream

The Sky Moves Sideways

On The Sunday Of Life

I still spam the Anesthetize live album a lot and Arriving Somewhere's a wonderful counterpart to it since the setlist is so different and captures the rest of their metal era so well.

• Like 2