What are you drinking right now?

Russian tea.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NoDeity
Tonight, I'm drinking Paddywhack I.P.A. from the Nelson Brewing Company. However, my current favourite brew is Hophead from Tree Brewing, with Tree's Cutthroat Pale Ale, the aforementioned Paddywhack and Nelson's Blackheart Oatmeal Stout as honourable mentions. The local beer and wine store doesn't stock the others and the government liquor store isn't open on Sundays angry.gif so it was Paddywhack for me tonight. It's very good. smile.gif

Just got finished with a Fruit Juicy Red-flavored Hawaiian Punch Light. That's what you get when you live in a house with 3 girls (mom, sister, sister) and only 2 guys (me and dad): You get a TON of diet drinks. But the Hawaiian Punch Light is actually pretty good... trink38.gif

I'm actually drinking a rather cheap beer tonight, called Natural Lite. Hey it's better than nothin'! trink39.gif

Guest NoDeity
I didn't get around to picking up any good beer today so, tonight, I'm drinking the stepson's Budweiser. It's nasty, fizzy pisswater but at least it's something that resembles beer.

Iced Chai Tea Latte YUMMM!!

Pellegrino.

Drinking the trusty Miller Lite! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif Gettin' warmed up for Rushcon....

*Is preparing her liver for July 14-16th* laugh.gif

Guest NoDeity

Paddywhack IPA (from the Nelson Brewing Company) with intermittent shots of Silent Sam.

Liquor store was closed. Cold beer and wine store didn't have Hophead (from Tree Brewing). They did have Paddywhack, though, which is quite good (that is, you can notice the hops, unlike certain well-advertized IPAs that are not worthy of the name, and it has a higher alcohol content than normal beer -- 6.5%) but not quite as hoppy as Hophead.

Hophead is dry-hopped and has a delightful bitterness to it, with pine in the nose and grapefruit in the taste. Mmm!

I go through phases. A few years back, I went about a year drinking almost nothing but Guinness! Then I got into an ale phase for a good 2 or 3 years. Now I recently closed a chapter on a Vodka phase and I'm solidly in a Crown Royal phase.

In my hand now is a Crown Royal and Coke with Lime. Sounds crazy but it's like drinking candy. The Coke with Lime (yes, this is a Coke product, I'm not slicing up any fruit here) is terrible by itself but somehow compliments Crown rather nicely. Give it a try.

Cheers.

QUOTE (Out of the Shockwave @ Jul 4 2006, 07:52 PM)
I go through phases. A few years back, I went about a year drinking almost nothing but Guinness! Then I got into an ale phase for a good 2 or 3 years. Now I recently closed a chapter on a Vodka phase and I'm solidly in a Crown Royal phase.

In my hand now is a Crown Royal and Coke with Lime. Sounds crazy but it's like drinking candy. The Coke with Lime (yes, this is a Coke product, I'm not slicing up any fruit here) is terrible by itself but somehow compliments Crown rather nicely. Give it a try.

Cheers.

Damn that sounds good! Shit....I may have to go out and get some alcohol now unsure.gif

QUOTE (LaFellaStrangiato @ Jul 6 2006, 12:50 AM)
Indica Pale Ale, from Lost Coast Brewery! cat.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif to all!!

QUOTE (Out of the Shockwave @ Jul 4 2006, 09:52 PM)

Cheers.

coke with lime also mixes beautifully with rum