The 2020 XFL Thread

edhunter

I am utterly blown away by the DC Whoevers. They're making the Seattle Whatevers look like a JV team. The Whatevers have plenty of fight though. The pretty blonde one said "f**k" in a live TV interview right after a play.

They're making an average of 55k per year. That qualifies as low-income in all 8 markets they're in except Tampa. LA, NY, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, Tampa and D.C.

• Like 1

I am utterly blown away by the DC Whoevers. They're making the Seattle Whatevers look like a JV team. The Whatevers have plenty of fight though. The pretty blonde one said "f**k" in a live TV interview right after a play.

They're making an average of 55k per year. That qualifies as low-income in all 8 markets they're in except Tampa. LA, NY, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, Tampa and D.C.

They could only best the Giants by 7 at best.

• Like 3

I'm holding out for the XXXFL. Debbie does Dallas...and all the other teams!! :o :D
  • Like 1

The Venom infused Vipers must've accidentally bit themselves!

0-2

Now 0-3 :LMAO:

In related lulz...

I was with a buddy who is an avid sport bettor, and he was putting money on DC -9 for the win. I asked him when was the last time LA lost three in a row? Never? Give me LA at home...on the money line!

LA came out hot and crushed, of course. Easy money. Lol