RushFan#2112

Hello! I'm RushFan#2112. Or, Livy. I love to draw, I usually draw portraits. And unlike most of you, I'm super young. Not much people my age like Rush. Do you get a lot of young fans on this site? The reason I joined here was to hopefully make some friends. You don't see very much Rush fans on the streets. So, I've turned to the Internet.
  • Like 8

Welcome! I joined the forum when I was about 15 in 2013, so I'm pretty young too, as are a few other members on here. Rush is just that great of a band that they can still attract new young fans.

Oh boy...

This is a 13 year old child posting in New World WOMEN. There is absolutely no reason for you, a grown man, to be in here with your idiotic, smart-ass comments on her new thread. Creep factor off the charts. GROSS.

RushFan#2112, click on the picture of the little tree above where you type in the text of your posts. That will let you add an image. You'll first have to upload it to a site like tinypic.com or something and then paste the URL. Good luck.

• Like 3

Oh boy...

This is a 13 year old child posting in New World WOMEN. There is absolutely no reason for you, a grown man, to be in here with your idiotic, smart-ass comments on her new thread. Creep factor off the charts. GROSS.

I agree with this 100% lerxstlicious, he's done it before btw, it's just his thing, specially with girls HALF his age, I just prefer to ignore it.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

Hello!!!! Have a good time. :sundog: I used to do portraits in art school. Edited by Boots

Hello and welcome! I'm at the other end of the age scale (a tad older than the band) and I've been a fan since 1980. Portraits very welcome! Especially of my main man Geddy. He has quite a following despite the guys comments.

Welcome to the forum. Just be aware there's a lot of teasing that goes on here. Try not to take it seriously.