"Sgt. Pepper's" "Revolution No. 9" To "Abby Road" Album Cover! Did Paul Die In A Car Crash in 1966? Shears Made The Beatles Better? Hoax? Hogwash?

RUSHHEAD666

Revolution No. 9 To A Relative Revelation? Real Rumor Or Rectum Rash?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Ture Or False? Paul McCartney Was Killed In An Automobile Crash In 1966 And They Found A Double To Replace Him!

• TRUE! PAUL IS DEAD! Just listen to Sgt. Peppers, No 9 and see the Abby Road album cover! Billy Shears is Paul's replacement. George Burns knows! "OH GOD!"
    • FALSE! WHAT A BUNCH OF RUBBISH!! Don't believe anything you read or listen too! Pure hoax, pure bullshit! Waste of time!!! Paul has a Rubber Soul! He will live on forever no matter what you believe!

I would love to hear how the coverup kept Paul's father and brother (who certainly wouldn't be fooled by an impostor) from speaking out.

Allegedly, money talks, or threats allegedly against all the insiders... perhaps they were 'encouraged' to play along

Tough to buy. The problem with all conspiracies is there are usually too many people involved to truly keep it a secret indefinitely. That's how you end up with Edward snowdens, deep throats, etc. I mean paul and John had a falling out and neither John nor yoko ever mentioned any of this to my knowledge.

In John's song "How Do You Sleep?" he included the line, "Them freaks was right when they said you were dead."

Yes Mr Lennon is full of vitriol on the live session version of this song. Just out of curiosity, how certain is it, that this song is about Mr McCartney?

In John's song "How Do You Sleep?" he included the line, "Them freaks was right when they said you were dead."

Yes Mr Lennon is full of vitriol on the live session version of this song. Just out of curiosity, how certain is it, that this song is about Mr McCartney?

The Wikipedia write up on 'How do you sleep' says it is about Paul and gives details

• Like 2

The Wikipedia write up on 'How do you sleep' says it is about Paul and gives details

That's what I have read, at other sources. Its pretty full on.

• Like 1

Hey, you seem pretty well read up on this theory. What is your take on the Italian Forensic scientists, who set out to disprove the conspiracy, only to conclude there are stark anomalies, with the pre 66 McCartney and the post one? Is there any substance to their findings?

• Like 1

Hey, you seem pretty well read up on this theory. What is your take on the Italian Forensic scientists, who set out to disprove the conspiracy, only to conclude there are stark anomalies, with the pre 66 McCartney and the post one? Is there any substance to their findings?

Yes, I think the scientists have some interesting proof there.

Thanks for digging up the thread, RUSHHEAD666. I remember bits of it!

This stuff always gives me a chuckle. I'm surprised no one has found any weird clues on Rush albums.

(They say the real Geddy Lee was killed up at Le Studio. He was replaced by one of the guys from Devo when Sting was proving too difficult to kidnap.)

So, to summarize the Paul-is-dead theory, Paul died and they somehow found someone who:

-looked enough like him and was left-handed

-had outstanding singing and instrumental abilities

-had the same or similar, musical influences

-had the same musical phrasing with his voice

-had the same musical phrasing on the bass

-had the same vocal range and wealth of vocal timbres that Paul has had has

-had the same sense of melody/harmony and similar approach to creating basslines

:laughing guy:

It's fun to consider, and look for clues, but this is nothing but a magnificent hill of beans.

"Weird beans inside the coal mine." - Jim "Mojo Nixon" Morrison

Now let's cook up some Rush clues...

2112 adds up to 6. "Six" kind of looks and sounds like "sex". Whoa!

21+12 equals 33. The speed at which a record rotates? No! It's the number of days in the lost month of Satanus!

Other signs of Satanus: owls, necromancers, black holes, songs in 5/4 or 5/8, drum solos.

The three red balls on Hold Your Fire stand for the unholy trinity of Satan (Satan, his mum, and their friend Alan).

If you stare at the Hemispheres cover long enough, you will laugh.

When inverted, the inukshuk on TFE closely resembles "Abunxaphukinxit", the Olmec god of lyrics and bad ideas.

(also known as Olmec Donald)

Exit Stage Left anagrams into: 'gestalt ix feet' (with 'ix' being the Roman numeral for 9) which means nothing...or does it?

Neil Peart anagrams into: in eel trap/penile art

Geddy Lee: gelded ye

Alex Lifeson: ill saxon fee

Clues! Clues!

Follow%2Bthe%2BClues%2BMyster%2BChallenge.jpg

olmec_donald.JPG

Olmec Donald had a trident, e-i-e-i-o.

• Like 2

Two words i don't want to hear in the same sentence anytime soon is Beatles and dead :no:
  • Like 3

LOL!!

if you add up "2+1+1+2" it equals 6!

There are three members in RUSH!

666!!!!!!

RU$H IS A SATANIC ENTITY!!!!

Just gaze into the "Caress Of Steel" album cover.

Illuminati and Lucifer together for all eternity.

Signed,

"DOUBLE AGENT"

Thanks for digging up the thread, RUSHHEAD666. I remember bits of it!

This stuff always gives me a chuckle. I'm surprised no one has found any weird clues on Rush albums.

(They say the real Geddy Lee was killed up at Le Studio. He was replaced by one of the guys from Devo when Sting was proving too difficult to kidnap.)

So, to summarize the Paul-is-dead theory, Paul died and they somehow found someone who:

-looked enough like him and was left-handed

-had outstanding singing and instrumental abilities

-had the same or similar, musical influences

-had the same musical phrasing with his voice

-had the same musical phrasing on the bass

-had the same vocal range and wealth of vocal timbres that Paul has had has

-had the same sense of melody/harmony and similar approach to creating basslines

:laughing guy:

It's fun to consider, and look for clues, but this is nothing but a magnificent hill of beans.

"Weird beans inside the coal mine." - Jim "Mojo Nixon" Morrison

Now let's cook up some Rush clues...

2112 adds up to 6. "Six" kind of looks and sounds like "sex". Whoa!

21+12 equals 33. The speed at which a record rotates? No! It's the number of days in the lost month of Satanus!

Other signs of Satanus: owls, necromancers, black holes, songs in 5/4 or 5/8, drum solos.

The three red balls on Hold Your Fire stand for the unholy trinity of Satan (Satan, his mum, and their friend Alan).

If you stare at the Hemispheres cover long enough, you will laugh.

When inverted, the inukshuk on TFE closely resembles "Abunxaphukinxit", the Olmec god of lyrics and bad ideas.

(also known as Olmec Donald)

Exit Stage Left anagrams into: 'gestalt ix feet' (with 'ix' being the Roman numeral for 9) which means nothing...or does it?

Neil Peart anagrams into: in eel trap/penile art

Geddy Lee: gelded ye

Alex Lifeson: ill saxon fee

Clues! Clues!

Follow%2Bthe%2BClues%2BMyster%2BChallenge.jpg

olmec_donald.JPG

Olmec Donald had a trident, e-i-e-i-o.

Classic shit.

Even I can't match this brilliance.

Love,

KNIGHTS IN SATAN'S SERVICE

RULING UNDER SATAN'S HANDS

B.EAST E.ATS A.LL TI.MID L.OSERS E.ARL S.UCKS!

HAHAHAHAHA!

ALL FAKE

Except for the last one. LOL!!!

• Like 1

If you listen to Power Windows closely, you can hear the Rush of Movig Pictures dying.

You can also hear it on Signals. Especially side 2. :(

And of course the clever bastards left us a clue that they were in on it:

"He's not concerned with yesterday

He knows constant change is here today..."

Clever bastards.

Clever synth-loving bastards.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!

All musicians worship the devil, especially non-metal ones!

Cunning Satan Needs You

Everyone Loves Pazuzu

Angels Beating Christ

Beelzebub Tortures Orphans

Devils Over Angels

God Tastes Rotten

The list, sadly, goes on. :(

:angel:

signed;

Musicfan

Essentially

Smoking

Something

And

Getting

Everything

Screwed-up

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!

All musicians worship the devil, especially non-metal ones!

Cunning Satan Needs You

Everyone Loves Pazuzu

Angels Beating Christ

Beelzebub Tortures Orphans

Devils Over Angels

God Tastes Rotten

The list, sadly, goes on. :(

:angel:

signed;

Musicfan

Essentially

Smoking

Something

And

Getting

Everything

Screwed-up

Well done!

• Like 1

Not really familiar with that aspect of it. I'm sure it's interesting but I'm too lazy to look it up. :-)

• Like 2