2016-17 College Football Thread

Game gets interesting! I was interested in Alabama last year as a friends son was playing football there but he has graduated, so it would be nice to see Clemson win, to shake things up. Clemson ahead with about 3 minutes to go! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

WHAT a finish !!! Clemson was so awesome!!

Fantastic game with a great finish!

Yes it was.

Congrats to the Tiggers for their National Championship.

As awesome a player as Deshaun Watson is and was in that game, it wasn't just him, but an all around team win. The Clemson receivers made some truly great catches, and the defense shut down Bama's not-so-great offense for long stretches of the game.

When Bama got up early 14-0, I was thinking the wheels were coming off for Clemson, and they were headed for a major embarrassment to end their season. But . . they got it together and pulled off the comeback.

• Like 3

WHAT a finish !!! Clemson was so awesome!!

Fantastic game with a great finish!

Yes it was.

Congrats to the Tiggers for their National Championship.

As awesome a player as Deshaun Watson is and was in that game, it wasn't just him, but an all around team win. The Clemson receivers made some truly great catches, and the defense shut down Bama's not-so-great offense for long stretches of the game.

When Bama got up early 14-0, I was thinking the wheels were coming off for Clemson, and they were headed for a major embarrassment to end their season. But . . they got it together and pulled off the comeback.

That showed a lot of character...and listening to their coach's post-game comments, and can see where it comes from. What a class act.
  • Like 1