The 2016-17 NFL Thread

Shite! Pat's up 21-0 on the Guppies, not even halftime, and I'm local, so other games are blacked out. Going back on the web.

It's a wild Wild Wild West shootout now with the Patriots up by only 7.

This is Amazing :

Seahawks drive statistics Over 2 games, how a team with this much talent can do nothing correct.

PUNT FG PUNT INT PUNT PUNT FG PUNT DOWNS FUMBLE PUNT TD PUNT FG PUNT PUNT FUMBLE PUNT PUNT PUNT PUNT FUMBLE

This is Amazing :

Seahawks drive statistics Over 2 games, how a team with this much talent can do nothing correct.

PUNT FG PUNT INT PUNT PUNT FG PUNT DOWNS FUMBLE PUNT TD PUNT FG PUNT PUNT FUMBLE PUNT PUNT PUNT PUNT FUMBLE

I feel the same way about how my Bucs performed yesterday. I was hoping they would've been at least computational. However when you can't pass, run, block, tackle, kick and turn the ball over 5 times to a team like the Cardinals. Makes for a long afternoon. The team that was on the field week 2 was the anti-team of the team that showed up week one! Oh well up next LA and they just beat Seattle :doh:

Maybe it's destiny. He is out this year, rehabs, then comes back better than ever next season. After all, guess where the superbowl is being played next season....

Sweet, I'm all for winning our second consecutive with home field advantage.

My Fantasy Football League is really, really lame.

[Audience: How lame is it?!]

It is so lame, some guy waived the Bengals' stud TE Tyler Eifert, who is almost back from an injury. He's a major part of the Bengals' offense, and I was the only one who put in a claim for him.

When he starts scoring TD's, I'm gonna rub this in HARD....... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man

I can't believe Arizona is down 17-0 to Buffalo :huh: :wacko:

Classic case of west coast team traveling to east coast team jinx. Something about that long flight......

The Packers are beating the breaks off the Lions.

Half the Packer defense is out with injuries, so this could become a scorefest.

The Packers are beating the breaks off the Lions.

Half the Packer defense is out with injuries, so this could become a scorefest.

It's on.....!!

Packers 31

Lions 17

http://i.imgur.com/xTuF9qB.png

Raiders 34-31 over Chargers. It's almost obvious the Bolts don't want anyone to vote yes on the stadium. Spanos has pretty much instructed them to self destruct on purpose. No team can be this unlucky, it has to be purposeful.
  • Like 2

Packers 23

Giants 9

Frustrating game........Packers should be up by at least 30!!! :doh:

Edited by Principled Man

Raiders 34-31 over Chargers. It's almost obvious the Bolts don't want anyone to vote yes on the stadium. Spanos has pretty much instructed them to self destruct on purpose. No team can be this unlucky, it has to be purposeful.

........Or total ineptness. I'm not picking this team anymore I have no faith in them to win another game.

........Or total ineptness. I'm not picking this team anymore I have no faith in them to win another game.

Have faith, the Bolts play the Dolphins 11/13.

Have faith, the Bolts play the Dolphins 11/13.

OH crap you are right. You have no idea how much hell they are giving the Finns down here in South Florida. Rightfully so they suck but then again I said that about the Bills three weeks ago. Now look at them they're only a game behind the Patriots.