The 2016-17 NFL Thread

Eight ( I think) lead changes against the Cowboys today, with Dallas' rookie quarterback finally bringing the W, beating the Steelers 35-30. Not really supposed to happen when Big Ben plays a rookie, shoot. :(

Rookies. ;) And these aren't normal rookies.

I'll say! Your Cowboys are looking really good this year! (except for Romo, on the sidelines . . . my husband kept insisting that was a video game he was holding, to kill time before he announces his retirement . . .)

I think he'll have his contract re-worked in the spring and he'll be traded. He still wants to play and someone will pay for him to start.

Good game with the Steelers btw. I was really worried about playing them at Heinz Field and add how much they really wanted that win for divisional reasons. Hopefully we can help you out by taking down the Ravens next week. We are at 8 wins in a row and I know we can't win 'em. It's a tough league.

• Like 1

Has the AFC West returned to its 1980's state of greatness? Three teams with seven wins (each!), bested only by the Cowboys and matched by only the Patriots. Finally some decent AFC football out west!
  • Like 1

Has the AFC West returned to its 1980's state of greatness? Three teams with seven wins (each!), bested only by the Cowboys and matched by only the Patriots. Finally some decent AFC football out west!

I'd throw the Seahawks into that mix.

My Bucs host the Seahawks this Sunday (week 12) :scared:

Oddly, your team plays better on the road.
  • Like 1

A solid win for the Bucs.
  • Like 1

Oddly enough Jamis Winston gave credit to the KC fans doing the Seminole war chant as motivation. He said he would even join in with them when he was on the sidelines :LOL: now there is talk of trying to get the fans in Tampa to do it at RayJay. I'm all for it if it works :crazy: :LMAO: :wacko:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Beat up Panthers almost stole one in Oakland. 3 lousy extra points. Lol but that the story this year. If you're wondering they got the first one blocked and then failed the next two 2pt conversions. Well see if we can scare seahawks next week.

I have a high tolerance for pain but I finally had to look away.

Enjoyed every moment of it over here. Wife's a big Seahawks fan and I can't stomach Cam Newton.

ETA: Cam was benched at the start of the game for not wearing a tie on the plane? :LOL:

Edited by goose

Enjoyed every moment of it over here. Wife's a big Seahawks fan and I can't stomach Cam Newton.

ETA: Cam was benched at the start of the game for not wearing a tie on the plane? :LOL:

yeah a coon-skin hat with a peacock feather is hard to make work with a tie. Lol

yeah a coon-skin hat with a peacock feather is hard to make work with a tie. Lol

What kind of hat? :gulp:

It is very scary everybody (including the experts) are picking my Bucs to win tomorrow... I am also doing so but I much prefer the Bucs are the underdog as it seems historically they win more when they are classified as so. Anyhoo it should be a hell of a game against a division foe!

Go Bucs! :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

There are 6 games Sunday and Monday with over an 80% chance of snow.

Welcome back December football ....we have missed u

• Like 3