The ANTIfreeze Thread

JohnRogers

Antifreeze from Appleton, Wisconsin are lead by tag team song writers Tim Crowley and Jon Tyler with guitarist Mason Zuleger.
  • Like 2

Come on, "Freeze" is one of the better songs on Vapor Trails.

No dude, Antifreeze is a punk band consisting of non-threatening looking young men from Wisconsin.

• Like 1

No dude, Antifreeze is a punk band consisting of non-threatening looking young men from Wisconsin.

Nah. You're making that up. Who in their right mind would name a punk band Antifreeze?

• Like 1

Nah. You're making that up. Who in their right mind would name a punk band Antifreeze?

They impressed somebody at Kung Fu Records and the track Ordinary has :rush: Freewill elements in it.

This has gotten out of control

Don't take it personally. Everyone is just having fun with a theme that got started. Sometimes that happens. I hope it doesn't upset you too much but if it does, maybe just take a break. Some things just have to run their course.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Don't take it personally. Everyone is just having fun with a theme that got started. Sometimes that happens. I hope it doesn't upset you too much but if it does, maybe just take a break. Some things just have to run their course.

We've discovered a new band in this thread.

• Like 2

all of the ANTI threads have gotten out of control!

That's true, I wouldn't have run into Kung Fu record artists otherwise, I don't think! Both songs are pretty good!

• Like 1

all of the ANTI threads have gotten out of control!

Can't you get it through your head that we are only having some fun among ourselves and that what we are doing has absolutely nothing to do with you?

• Like 2

I just wanted to help this thread out by posting in it since it's not getting as much love as the other ANTI threads.

Listen to their songs when you get a chance. Really intense stuff!

Um, intense?

Those songs were about as intense as taking a nap :LOL:

Pretty standard punk rock.

Pretty standard punk rock.

pUNK ROCK can be intense. Didn't you ever see Sid Vicious in action back in the day?

Yes, I know that punk can be intense but this band doesn't have that. They sound like standard, modern day punk.

Let's forget about ANTIfreeze.

Check this cheesy band out. :) That John Rogers sure has an eye for talent! Should've been another Ahmet Ertegun. :yes:

Isn't this band swell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qxQAmaZ7dRk

One of my top five Cheap Trick songs.

• Like 3