Congratulations UK...Other Possible Famous Break Ups

JohnRogers

Perhaps Texas and Oklahoma will leave the USA.

Maybe Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman will get divorced.

What are yours???

A north/south California state split.

No hope for that hell hole. I grew up there. Its fu****!! :LOL:

Only thing keeping here is my loved ones.. And there's some beautiful nature here too. But that about sums it up.

• Like 1

A north/south California state split.

No hope for that hell hole. I grew up there. Its fu****!! :LOL:

Only thing keeping here is my loved ones.. And there's some beautiful nature here too. But that about sums it up.

I understand,

And there are pockets of places that are good. But overall, it has been taken over by freaks!! Look who runs the state and the reps. :wacko:

What are yours???

In addition to TX & OK, we should have 50 separate countries with border crossings. Think how low taxes would be in NY and how many fewer illegal guns would be here if every car entering the state was subject to inspection.

What are yours???

In addition to TX & OK, we should have 50 separate countries with border crossings. Think how low taxes would be in NY and how many fewer illegal guns would be here if every car entering the state was subject to inspection.

That would be a great country. But you'd want to give it a new name. Just remember, though, the People's Republic of North Korea is already taken.

How 'bout the state of Florida.. that's always breaking up !

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130301151745-02-sinkholes-0301-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

How 'bout the state of Florida.. that's always breaking up !

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130301151745-02-sinkholes-0301-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

It got raped by Godzilla!

Edited by treeduck

What are yours???

That would be a great country. But you'd want to give it a new name. Just remember, though, the People's Republic of North Korea is already taken.

On the contrary, the good ole US of A is on an island regarding granting gun ownership for crazy, dangerous residents. Guess I should keep that to SOCN, if I ever sign up ;)

What are yours???

On the contrary, the good ole US of A is on an island regarding granting gun ownership for crazy, dangerous residents. Guess I should keep that to SOCN, if I ever sign up ;)

Yep, this is headed toward SOCN territory, so I'll quit now, though I'd be glad to take it up there if you do join.