Name Change

HemiBeers

Doesn't HemisBeers make more sense than HemiBeers? :huh: :unsure:

I thought about that, but I went with this since Sbeers is not an actual word. My stepdaughter is an English teacher so I get lectured for non-proper English. I try to say 'funner' when she's around just to push her buttons.
  • Like 2

I thought about that, but I went with this since Sbeers is not an actual word. My stepdaughter is an English teacher so I get lectured for non-proper English. I try to say 'funner' when she's around just to push her buttons.

She (and you) might get a kick out of these:

verbing_weirds_language.gif

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1345083472401_4207977.png

• Like 4

She (and you) might get a kick out of these:

verbing_weirds_language.gif

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1345083472401_4207977.png

thanks I'll pass those a long (yes I did that intentionally).

• Like 2

I like the new Mopar inspired name. Drinking a couple of beers while turning wrenches on a 426 HEMI.
  • Like 2

I like the new Mopar inspired name. Drinking a couple of beers while turning wrenches on a 426 HEMI.

I have a Hemi 5.7 liter and will not say one bad word about Dodge. Every time I do, something else breaks or stops working.

• Like 3

I have a Hemi 5.7 liter and will not say one bad word about Dodge. Every time I do, something else breaks or stops working.

I'm sorry to hear that. I own two modern HEMI engines since 2009, a 5.7 and 6.1 haven't had any problems.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear that. I own two modern HEMI engines since 2009, a 5.7 and 6.1 haven't had any problems.

I wish there were enough people here to have threads nerding about cars

• Like 2

I wish there were enough people here to have threads nerding about cars

Have you not seen the Muscle Car thread?

• Like 2

I'll just call you Sam.

:blink: :cheers:

SamNDaZoo would have been my suggestion

• Like 1

New name, formally known as the antagonistic 2112FirstStreet.

Dear Sam, I tried a new name...it didn't take. It got bad press and even confused me. ~love and kisses, the artist formally and currently known as ReGorLaTroy :dweez:

• Like 1

Dear Sam, I tried a new name...it didn't take. It got bad press and even confused me. ~love and kisses, the artist formally and currently known as ReGorLaTroy :dweez:

I didn't notice your new name until Lorraine mentioned it, by then you'd gone back to ReGor!

• Like 2

I didn't notice your new name until Lorraine mentioned it, by then you'd gone back to ReGor!

And now he is known as Dr. ReGor Seuss! :)

• Like 1

Made us think of tasty snails! :)

• Like 1

And now he is known as Dr. ReGor Seuss! :)

And the Gal Pleaser!

• Like 2