Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Far Cry

At the reception, what did one Hillbilly say to another when he found out the bride and groom weren't even related?

D' weddin' 'r' most lame

• Like 2

is the punctuation part of the scramble?

make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please make new one please
  • Like 1

I've knew by getting "Far Cry". The "D' Weddin' 'R' Most Lame" wasn't, and isn't a word, and letter scramble for a Rush song title including "Middletown Dreams". To me, it's looked like a slang term for "Weddings Are the Most Lame". If it's related to something else like Neil, then maybe, there should have been more of a clue. Since I've known, and got "Totem", and "Far Cry", I'll post. With, and on this one, I can separate the scrambled words, and letters, but more people should read carefully on what they are trying to say. I've posted, which is:

Letswakegolfrain

Edited by Derek19

"D' Weddin' 'R' Most Lame" wasn't, and isn't a word, and letter scramble for a Rush song title including "Middletown Dreams".

It was, and is, a letter scramble for, and of, the song.
  • Like 1

At the time, I wasn't thinking of any letters being another way for making them to other ones like a "M" to make it into "W", and a "W" to make it into a "M". I did count sixteen letters before, too. I'm sorry, about that. I've got, thought, and put together one. I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted the letters, and they are:

Tyinlygfbh

Edited by Derek19

Goose, no, it isn't. There isn't a "C", and another "I" that is in, and part of it. I can, and will give some more time. Edited by Derek19

Goose, I've got it. It's from the c.d., and album "Fly By Night", too, called "Making Memories". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Esport

I've got the both of them. They are: "Best I Can", and "Subdivisions". I'll post, which is a Rush song title. I've posted, and the letters are:

Solkegvid

Edited by Derek19

That, I believe is the name of an actual song by Bathory

Kid Gloves is the Rush song, though

yvrtauiiytl

• Like 1

Y Virtuality?

A fair question, that.

http://www.shift.jp.org/en/images/2013/08/El-refrigerador_43612-thumb.jpg

a meat frige

Edited by goose
  • Like 2