Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

From those scrambled letters, I thought, and did get "Circumstances", too. I've posted, which is a full length Rush song title, and the letters are:

Wesentubonusentree

Edited by Derek19

Roll the Bones

Crimsen Cactus - apologies for artistic licence with the spelling :bitchslap:

You mean "license"? :P

Can I blame auto-completion of the word on my tablet? If not, can I blame UK/US spelling differences? How about artistic license with spelling of the word "license"? :doh:

Blame us Yanks, as the balance of the English-speaking world spells it "licence".

I would love to, but it was my mistake. I shall be outside with a bottle of brandy, a pearl-handled revolver, and my shame :16ton:
  • Like 1

Jem, the letters, and words I scrambled from "Wesentubonusentree" wasn't to "Between the Sun and Moon", and or "Between Sun and Moon". It was: "Entre Nous (Between Us)". From the scrambled words, and letters one you did above, I've got it. It's: "Double Agent". Thank you. I've posted, which is a Rush song title, with three words, and the letters are:

Meteorlinkshwang

Edited by Derek19

Hmmm... I've not seen Entre Nous listed with the English translation after it, at least not on my copy of PW? I did just guess because I saw the word "between" leaping out at me. Shame you didn't space the words out as "we sent u bonus entree" is a good one.

On, and in my previous post, I "Edit" by adding the scrambled words, and letters "Meteorlinkshwang", which again, is a three word Rush song title. I can maybe, and perhaps say what it is. Jem, for the "Daisy Ballet" one you posted above, I've got it. It's: "Bastille Day". In the word "Daisy", it looked like there was an "E" after the "S". Edited by Derek19

On, and in my previous post, I "Edit" by adding the scrambled words, and letters "Meteorlinkshwang", which again, is a three word Rush song title. I can maybe, and perhaps say what it is. Jem, for the "Daisy Ballet" one you posted above, I've got it. It's: "Bastille Day". You've added an extra letter "E".

Where did I add this mysterious extra E?

What's going on? what word is trying to be unscrambled right now?

Oh this one is easy

its Carve Away the Stone

Jem, Right now, I'm saying not trying to start messing around, or joke around too much, and or at all. It is a Rush song title? It may not've been one. There doesn't have, and need to be any separation between the scrambled words, too. If you don't want to, can't, and or aren't able to do it, then you can, and should say that. Edited by Derek19

"Boeing Thyme"

this gotta be The Big Money

aport viral

Jem, Right now, I'm saying not trying to start messing around, or joke around too much, and or at all. Is it a Rush song title, or something else? It might not be one. There doesn't have, and need to be any separation between the scrambled words, too. If you don't want to, can't, and or aren't able to do it, then you can, and should say that.

The main purpose of anagrams is making new words from the original words, so yes, there does have to be a space - making new words that make sense is the challenge. As this is a Rush forum, and their currency is songs, my post is of an anagram of a song by Rush. Like Goose, I prefer to make new words rather than just randomly mixing them up. It requires imagination and grey cells to create.
  • Like 1

Cyrik, if you are reading this, it looked like those letters were for the Rush song title "the Big Money" because for those three words, there were the right amount of letters, which was eleven. Jem, if you didn't think of this by going back to the first page, it doesn't, and didn't say anything about using, and having any anagrams. I know what the meaning to anagrams is, and are, too. I've been going, with the flow including what you, and Goose, have done, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Since those letters were for the Rush song title "the Big Money", I did recognize it was. I've thought of a few, which are Rush song titles, and had put one together. I can post one at a time. Cyrik, didn't post one, so I'll do it. I've posted, which has two words, and the letters are:

Neatpheow

Edited by Derek19

"Neatpheow"

The Weapon?

addegginrss

Cyrik, yes, it is "the Weapon". If that is the Rush song title "Grand Designs", there should be another "N" added on, in, and with it. I've posted, which has two words, and the letters are:

Whitnutch

Edited by Derek19

Laugh, I've got it. It's: Anagram (For Mongo). I've posted, which has one word, and the letters are:

Refzee