"ma did lewd monster" thats hot :fury:

Middletown Dreams

aaaiiimmsssnnorlgct

Edited by CyriK

Sin race?

Can sire?

Nice ars!

Carnies

Have you noticed that RUSH uses lots of odd time signatures? 5/4, 7/8, 13/8. But...

why the nine time?

• Like 1

Goose, I've got it. It is a song from, and on the c.d., and album "Presto", which is called "Superconductor". I've posted, which has two words, and the letters are:

Ravoltpair

I've got the both of them. They are: "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)", and "Clockwork Angels". This one is a Rush song, with three words, but I didn't go back on all of the pages to see, and read if it was done before, too, though. The letters are:

Secretofhot

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I've got the both of them. They are: "La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)", and "Clockwork Angels". This one is three words, but I didn't go back on all of the pages to see, and read if it was done before, though. The letters are:

Secretofhot

Is it a song? A section of a song? Or something else?

Laugh, It's a Rush song like on the three other ones I've posted. I'm sorry, you didn't know it is a song. On my previous post, I've "Edit", too. Edited by Derek19

Goose, I've got it. It's: "Seven Cities of Gold". I've posted, which has three words, and the letters are:

Shelonerbolt

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Roll the Bones

Crimsen Cactus - apologies for artistic licence with the spelling :bitchslap:

You mean "license"? :P

Can I blame auto-completion of the word on my tablet? If not, can I blame UK/US spelling differences? How about artistic license with spelling of the word "license"? :doh:

Roll the Bones

Crimsen Cactus - apologies for artistic licence with the spelling :bitchslap:

You mean "license"? :P

Can I blame auto-completion of the word on my tablet? If not, can I blame UK/US spelling differences? How about artistic license with spelling of the word "license"? :doh:

Blame us Yanks, as the balance of the English-speaking world spells it "licence".