Super Bowl Fiftyippieki-yay

Crimsonmistymemory

To his credit, Cam Newton has really reined in the celebration thing for this Super Bowl.

Doesnt sound like hes had much to celebrate. Maybe thats the achilies heel. The Albatross if you will.

Do not tempt the Fates. :no:
  • Like 1

I think if Manning got 4 more yards he'd get MVP. The magic 145 yard mark was just out of his grasp.

In hindsight, maybe Davey should have asked Dad how you prepare the field for a big game. Or talked to some folks on the rules committee about making it illegal to hit the QB if he's wearing number 1.

Or maybe it's just another Shula who stinks on Super Bowl Sunday after Nixon resigned.

I think if Manning got 4 more yards he'd get MVP. The magic 145 yard mark was just out of his grasp.

In hindsight, maybe Davey should have asked Dad how you prepare the field for a big game. Or talked to some folks on the rules committee about making it illegal to hit the QB if he's wearing number 1.

Or maybe it's just another Shula who stinks on Super Bowl Sunday after Nixon resigned.

Nothing about a soaked field? Disappointing...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I bet he's breathing a sigh of relief about being able to give it to an organization with some integrity.

• Like 1

Can't help but think how much this Icon from when we lived in Colorado would have loved this!!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/barrel.man.photo.205x205.jpg

Did he pass away? :(

Peyton's gonna go party with his kids at Waffle House.

And he can bring their mom without it being really awkward.

• Like 1

Roger whispers into Peyton's ear: congrats, but you know I'm damn serious about that HGH thing, so you have a week to be happy then get your shit outta here. Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 3

Can't help but think how much this Icon from when we lived in Colorado would have loved this!!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/barrel.man.photo.205x205.jpg

You and him have matching hats.

Peyton's gonna go party with his kids at Waffle House.

And he can bring their mom without it being really awkward.

Gonna get ape-shit crazy and hammer the chocolate milk!

Yes, I can't get his Wikipedia link to post! :) He passed away in 2009, unfortunately. I think someone else might be doing something similar? I thought I saw a similar barrel during one of the Broncos' home games this year. Maybe a tribute barrel !!!

• Like 1