NFL Super Bowl matchups - add your picks

HemiBeers

btw, fwiw,

block

Russell Wilson merchandise sales are #1 and Tom Brady merchandise sales are #2 for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS!!!!!

From this we can learn two things...

1) Federal judges make way too much money

2) Donald Trump's campaign in New Hampshire is handing out Brady jerseys and "Make America Great Again" hats at campaign rallies.

Do they make as much as Ryan Tannehill?

Probably, the Kraft Crime Syndicate pays their key persons well.

As much as an :LMAO: "NFL caliber" QB though?

Do you think the "Fins" could get a bag of used practice balls and two worn jockstraps for Tannehill this offseason?

Sure they can. Then maybe the team that gets him can develop him into a real force in the NFL. Don't laugh, it's already happened to former 'Fins. Does Ted Ginn ring a bell?

Edited by pjbear05

btw, fwiw,

block

Russell Wilson merchandise sales are #1 and Tom Brady merchandise sales are #2 for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS!!!!!

2) Donald Trump's campaign in New Hampshire is handing out Brady jerseys and "Make America Great Again" hats at campaign rallies.

Do you think the "Fins" could get a bag of used practice balls and two worn jockstraps for Tannehill this offseason?

Sure they can. Then maybe the team that gets him can develop him into a real force in the NFL. Don't laugh, it's already happened to former 'Fins. Does Ted Ginn ring a bell?

It's not that the "Fins" are inept, and haven't been able to put together a team capable of winning a playoff game this century. It's that the Patriots played with footballs that possibly were under 12.5 psi against the Colts in the AFC Championship last year. Ask LABT. That's why his team hasn't appeared in a Super Bowl in over 30 seasons. At least I think that's why he's been talking about it for over a year incessantly. And changed his avatar to Goodell.

btw, fwiw,

block

It's not that the "Fins" are inept, and haven't been able to put together a team capable of winning a playoff game this century. It's that the Patriots played with footballs that possibly were under 12.5 psi against the Colts in the AFC Championship last year. Ask LABT. That's why his team hasn't appeared in a Super Bowl in over 30 seasons. At least I think that's why he's been talking about it for over a year incessantly. And changed his avatar to Goodell.

I'm talking about it because I enjoy watching absurdist performances from fake laughs, to laughable denials, to people who defend obvious cheaters based on procedure (since no one is dumb enough to believe the didn't do it, to "the Colts balls didn't lose enough air", to some professor who gave the equivalent of those Penthouse forum letters that started "I can't believe this happened to me" as he channels Peter in the courtyard denying Jesus to claim he didn't really like the Patriots. I never thought you'd be able to keep it up this long, so kudos on that.

• Like 1

btw, fwiw,

block

I'm talking about it because I enjoy watching absurdist performances from fake laughs, to laughable denials, to people who defend obvious cheaters based on procedure (since no one is dumb enough to believe the didn't do it, to "the Colts balls didn't lose enough air", to some professor who gave the equivalent of those Penthouse forum letters that started "I can't believe this happened to me" as he channels Peter in the courtyard denying Jesus to claim he didn't really like the Patriots. I never thought you'd be able to keep it up this long, so kudos on that.

What's to "keep up"? Brady's been exonerated. And the Patriots made it to the AFC Championship. Again.

btw, fwiw,

block

What's to "keep up"? Brady's been exonerated. And the Patriots made it to the AFC Championship. Again.

Amazing that the bar is set just where your guys clear it. Whatever happened to championship or bust. You'll never win again until your fanbase holds players, management, and ownership's feet to the fire.

As far as exoneration goes, I guess OJ didn't do it and Lois Lerner didn't use her influence to persecute her political enemies. Guess you come from the authoritarian wing of the GOP....

• Like 1

btw, fwiw,

block

Amazing that the bar is set just where your guys clear it. Whatever happened to championship or bust. You'll never win again until your fanbase holds players, management, and ownership's feet to the fire.

As far as exoneration goes, I guess OJ didn't do it and Lois Lerner didn't use her influence to persecute her political enemies. Guess you come from the authoritarian wing of the GOP....

That's not the bar. But it's a successful season.

Acquittal in a criminal court can happen without the defendant being "innocent." But the evidence in this case, combined with the proof that the league's "investigation" and "disciplinary process" were a travesty of justice, are a different thing.

You're the one who had for his avatar a man found to have abused his authority. But you approved because he was focusing on someone you didn't like. And then you doubled down by attacking the integrity of the man who was charged with protecting people from that abuse.

btw, fwiw,

block

That's not the bar. But it's a successful season.

Acquittal in a criminal court can happen without the defendant being "innocent." But the evidence in this case, combined with the proof that the league's "investigation" and "disciplinary process" were a travesty of justice, are a different thing.

You're the one who had for his avatar a man found to have abused his authority. But you approved because he was focusing on someone you didn't like. And then you doubled down by attacking the integrity of the man who was charged with protecting people from that abuse.

Judge Berman and integrity is second only to Judge Berman and intelligence on the laugh-o-meter. Trump and conservative, Hillary and corruption, and Harry Reid and ethics come close, but ultimately fall short.

"Sure seemed to affect him in the second half" (paraphrasing) is to legal thought what "the anomalous thing was that the Colts balls didn't deflate more" (paraphrasing) is to science.

• Like 1

Final score:

Carolina: 35

Denver 12

Final Toughts and hopes :

PM has the game of his life and Cam is no factor:

Denver: 39- Carolina 28

It's TRF. You couldn't have gone 21-12?

• Like 1

Final score:

Denver 12

That's too close. I'd like to see Peyton let Elway off the hook and get something in a size 55-10.

Put a minus in front of the Broncos score above and you'd get the number of yards Eason and Grogan led the Pats to 30 years ago.

Final score:

Denver 12

That's too close. I'd like to see Peyton let Elway off the hook and get something in a size 55-10.

Put a minus in front of the Broncos score above and you'd get the number of yards Eason and Grogan led the Pats to 30 years ago.

No you wouldn't, the Broncos would need a TD and XP to get to 19.

Final score:

Denver 12

How many times have the "Fins" appeared in the Super Bowl since then?

How many times have the "Fins" appeared in the AFC Championship since then?

Contraction. It needs to be done.

Final score:

Denver 12

Start your own league. No rules, anything goes. No? Don't want to give up your advantages?

Final score:

Denver 12

Start your own league. No rules, anything goes. No? Don't want to give up your advantages?

Why would I want that? My favorite team has been arguably the most dominant team in the greatest football league for this entire century.

Could you just answer the two questions please?

Final score:

Denver 12

Why would I want that? My favorite team has been arguably the most dominant team in the greatest football league for this entire century.

You're right, you wouldn't want to leave a league where your opponents are hamstrung by rules you feel free to ignore.

• Like 1

Final score:

Denver 12

You're right, you wouldn't want to leave a league where your opponents are hamstrung by rules you feel free to ignore.

None.

One. And they lost. By a lot. A long time ago.

Final score:

Denver 12

Shula chimes in!! :LOL:

• Like 1

Final score:

Denver 12

Still waiting to hear how the league appointing him to the rules committee resulted in him getting an advantage.

Because you've got nothing and never will.

Final score:

Denver 12

Still waiting to hear how the league appointing him to the rules committee resulted in him getting an advantage.

I already told you,

Shula, the league regardless. No active coach should be allowed on the rules committee. It's BS!! and you know it.

BTW even my sister has a Dolphins helmet from the 70's. :cool:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

Shula, the league regardless. No active coach should be allowed on the rules committee. It's BS!! and you know it.

BTW even my sister has a Dolphins helmet from the 70's. :cool:

I know, that's why I said you had nothing. There's not one specific advantage you can come up with. If there was a problem with the arrangement you'd be able to come up with a reason why.

Head to head in conference championship games, Manning 3, Brady 2.

They haven't played 5 times in conference championships.

So what's Brady's record vs Manning in the biggest game they can play against each other?

1-3. It really should be 2-2, but the Patriots' defense collapsed in January 2007.

You're not going to argue Manning is better are you?

No, it's self-evident.

You can scare Manning. After a couple of hits, he unravels. He always has. I did't like him in college because of it.
  • Like 1