• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • New England Patriots
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Houston Texans
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Seattle Seahawks

The game between the Seahawks and the Vikings set for today has been cancelled. Temps are around 5 below, so the NFL has been in touch with the American Enterprise Institute and MIT and determined that, using the Ideal Gas Law, the footballs would be the size of raisins by the middle of the first quarter.

Don't forget the federal judge who was in the tank for Brady too.

Did you hear that HGH was delivered to Peyton Manning's home? After he was recovering from neck surgery? Hello? Is this thing on?

The Patriots are going to their 5th straight AFC Championship this year. It must be the videotaping of walk throughs, and videotaping of coordinators, and deflation of footballs, and stealing the trash from hotel rooms and . . .

:wacko:

You changing your username to Al Jazeera, or Charlie Sly? My money's on the former...

Sure, it's a little late for you to be coming to the recognition that you don't believe everything you read or hear, but I'm glad you've made it there anyways. :cheers:

The game between the Seahawks and the Vikings set for today has been cancelled. Temps are around 5 below, so the NFL has been in touch with the American Enterprise Institute and MIT and determined that, using the Ideal Gas Law, the footballs would be the size of raisins by the middle of the first quarter.

Did you hear that HGH was delivered to Peyton Manning's home? After he was recovering from neck surgery? Hello? Is this thing on?

The Patriots are going to their 5th straight AFC Championship this year. It must be the videotaping of walk throughs, and videotaping of coordinators, and deflation of footballs, and stealing the trash from hotel rooms and . . .

You changing your username to Al Jazeera, or Charlie Sly? My money's on the former...

Sure, it's a little late for you to be coming to the recognition that you don't believe everything you read or hear, but I'm glad you've made it there anyways. :cheers:

All you have to do is use common sense involving who it's credible to believe or not believe. And it doesn't take all that much to know that Charlie Sly faced a far different situation than Jeremiah Denton.

All you have to do is use common sense involving who it's credible to believe or not believe. And it doesn't take all that much to know that Charlie Sly faced a far different situation than Jeremiah Denton.

I didn't realize "common sense involving who it's (sic) credible to believe or not believe" is synonymous with "if I hate the accused then I reflexively believe anything bad said about them."

And harp on it for a year.

It would be so much easier for you to just come out and say something along the lines of, "I hate the Patriots, and Tom Brady in particular. I want to believe the reason they've been successful for 15 straight seasons is because they cheat. I don't care if it's actually true or not." Because I assure you, that's what you've been saying sub silentio for a while now.

Packers not looking too good again.

If the Foreskins beat them they deserve to be out of the playoffs!

I don't know the Packers look pretty bad by their recent usual standards this year, I think almost any team could beat them at the moment.