Tony Harnell leaves Skid Row after only 8 months with the band

Super25Smasher

Funny, I just bought a 30 year Anniversary of TNT live! 1982-2012. Comes with a DVD!!!! SWEET! LE TEKRO RULES! One of the best tones in the biz.

What's your favourite TNT album Earl? Mine is Knights of the New Thunder and then Tell No Tales. :haz:

"Knights Of The New Thunder" by far buddy. I also must got with "Realized Fantasies." I love the album cover too.

Also do you have the Japanese pressing of "Knights?" They artwork is sexy! Chicks with big boobs! Banned of course around the rest of the world!

Naaa I hardly ever got any Japanese vinyl and I haven't got any TNT on CD.

No TNT on cd???? You download everything now?

No I just haven't listened to them in a while. I don't download anything.

Knights_of_the_New_Thunder_%28Banned_Cover%29.jpg

• Like 2

Funny, I just bought a 30 year Anniversary of TNT live! 1982-2012. Comes with a DVD!!!! SWEET! LE TEKRO RULES! One of the best tones in the biz.

What's your favourite TNT album Earl? Mine is Knights of the New Thunder and then Tell No Tales. :haz:

"Knights Of The New Thunder" by far buddy. I also must got with "Realized Fantasies." I love the album cover too.

Also do you have the Japanese pressing of "Knights?" They artwork is sexy! Chicks with big boobs! Banned of course around the rest of the world!

Naaa I hardly ever got any Japanese vinyl and I haven't got any TNT on CD.

No TNT on cd???? You download everything now?

No I just haven't listened to them in a while. I don't download anything.

Knights_of_the_New_Thunder_%28Banned_Cover%29.jpg

Oh!! Ok got it buddy! Yep! That's the cover! SWEET!

• Like 2

Was in the Detroit airport Monday night (was stuck there for 8 hours with the Delta mess). Was at a bar when two rocker looking dudes sat next to me. Being a rock and roll nut, I of course had to strike up a conversation and ask if they were in a band. They said they were in Skid Row. I mentioned that I was in a band too (and did explain that it's more of a drinking club that doesn't play out in public). Had some good conversation and the drummer bought me a shot of bourbon. Cool dudes.

At the time I wasn't sure if they were full of shit or legit. So I had to look them up the next day and they were indeed the drummer and new singer of the band.

Edit: pretty much the only thing I knew about Skid Row was Sebastian Bach. Had no clue he was no longer in the band and hadn't been since the 90s.

Edited by apetersvt
  • Like 2

Was in the Detroit airport Monday night (was stuck there for 8 hours with the Delta mess). Was at a bar when two rocker looking dudes sat next to me. Being a rock and roll nut, I of course had to strike up a conversation and ask if they were in a band. They said they were in Skid Row. I mentioned that I was in a band too (and did explain that it's more of a drinking club that doesn't play out in public). Had some good conversation and the drummer bought me a shot of bourbon. Cool dudes.

At the time I wasn't sure if they were full of shit or legit. So I had to look them up the next day and they were indeed the drummer and new singer of the band.

Edit: pretty much the only thing I knew about Skid Row was Sebastian Bach. Had no clue he was no longer in the band and hadn't been since the 90s.

46318866.jpg

Seriously now..it IS a cool story. I wouldn´t know who anybody is in Skid Row except for BAch. HE´s been trynig to get back to the band for years now, but the rest of the band seem to be allergic to money.

• Like 1

Slave To The Grind is the only album I ever owned and enjoyed from Skid Row.

Quick Sand Jesus and Wasted Time...two of the best power ballads I ever heard. Insane vocals. Great bombastic riffs.

They don't write shit like that anymore. It's a lost art.

• Like 1

Bach is just like David Lee Roth, in the sense that he can do ok in his solo career and even put out a decent song/album here and there, but he´s MUCH better in the original band. It wouldn´t change the world if he ever returned to Skid Row, but it would be much better for both sides.
  • Like 2

46318866.jpg

Seriously now..it IS a cool story. I wouldn´t know who anybody is in Skid Row except for BAch. HE´s been trynig to get back to the band for years now, but the rest of the band seem to be allergic to money.

:LOL:

Allergic to money...funniest thing all day! Thanks! :)

• Like 2

I miss Sebastian Bach. I saw him open for G-n-R and he tweeted me once. He was also really entertaining when he played Gil on Gilmore Girls.
  • Like 1