Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Going to a game 7. Way to go Klay!

Thompson was just ridiculous last night...an incredible performance. And Green was a real workhorse. Throughout the series, one team or the other has had extended periods where they moved away from team ball, and last night it was OKC. Golden State was able to capitalize on that.

Game 7 Monday should be fantastic!

• Like 1

Thompson was just ridiculous last night...an incredible performance. And Green was a real workhorse. Throughout the series, one team or the other has had extended periods where they moved away from team ball, and last night it was OKC. Golden State was able to capitalize on that.

Well, it was.

Real Finals: Right On!! :)

• Like 1

Well, it was.

Real Finals: Right On!! :)

It has to be so frustrating to play as well as OKC did and yet have Golden State be able to knock down threes like they do. Curry and Thompson have such a quick release it's just about impossible to block their shots...and if you double them defensively, there are three or four other guys that can hit a trey.
  • Like 2

What a game that was! Again, the story is that the Warriors' opposing team makes a defensive plan (shut down Curry and Thompson), executes it well, and the rest of the team comes through. Game 1 was one of the great performances by supporting players in the history of the playoffs, with the Warriors' bench outscoring Cleveland 45-10. The Warriors also got it done on the defensive end, with gang defense led by Draymond Green that smothered the Cavs just about anytime they penetrated the key.

Looking forward to Game 2, which should be a war.

• Like 2

What a game that was! Again, the story is that the Warriors' opposing team makes a defensive plan (shut down Curry and Thompson), executes it well, and the rest of the team comes through. Game 1 was one of the great performances by supporting players in the history of the playoffs, with the Warriors' bench outscoring Cleveland 45-10. The Warriors also got it done on the defensive end, with gang defense led by Draymond Green that smothered the Cavs just about anytime they penetrated the key.

Looking forward to Game 2, which should be a war.

Good analysis goose. Livingston, in particular, was a stud. Can't wait for game 2.

• Like 1

I don't follow the NBA any more,

Correct me if I am wrong. They went 73-9 during the season? That's insane! If true it must be a record.

Beat the crap out of LeBron & Co tonight. This team is off the charts.
  • Like 1

I don't follow the NBA any more,

Correct me if I am wrong. They went 73-9 during the season? That's insane! If true it must be a record.

Beat the crap out of LeBron & Co tonight. This team is off the charts.

Yeah,

After seeing their season record. I decided to watch the game. The three point shooting is amazing. BTW, Lebron travels almost every time he touches the ball.

The average point differential in the finals is greater than the differentials in the average 1 vs 16 game in the NCAA tournament.
  • Like 1

The average point differential in the finals is greater than the differentials in the average 1 vs 16 game in the NCAA tournament.

Now that's compelling tv! :LOL:
  • Like 2

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I love being in SILENT LUCIDITY!

FUKK LEBUM!

DUBS BABY!!!!

I've written two threads on here in the past two years.

No one gives a shit.

WARRIORS!!

DUBS?

DUH!!!

I GET NO FUCKINGG RESPECT ON HERE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!

Love,

Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 3

The officiating has been horrendous. The refs have let this become an out and out shoving match.

I scanned over a news story about Lebron and another player getting in to it.

Yep. Draymond Green. A lot of people dont like him but I love him. He brings a toughness to the team that they have lacked for years. Maybe they never really had.

• Like 3