Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Welcome back Steph.

And the Warriors are handing it to the Nuggets. 37-13, first quarter.

Well...now we're in overtime. Denver just missed an attempt at tying it, then had to foul. Thompson only makes 1/2. Down 3, Denver has a shot to tie and misses. Why Warriors didn't foul pre-shot is beyond me...

Warriors win by 3 to keep the home streak alive.!

"Here comes the Draymond Express". Hahaha

WTF Steph injured again? Sucks! Hope it's nothing serious.

Ok, I'm not an NBA rules expert, why with the injuries and a reduced squad available can't the Warriors call up players from the minors? I don't get only being allowed to play 9 players, which sounds like what was going on (could be I'm confused too, haha). You can't dress replacements?

• Like 1

WTF Steph injured again? Sucks! Hope it's nothing serious.

Ok, I'm not an NBA rules expert, why with the injuries and a reduced squad available can't the Warriors call up players from the minors? I don't get only being allowed to play 9 players, which sounds like what was going on (could be I'm confused too, haha). You can't dress replacements?

It's ok!!! CURRY IS STARTING!

Three straight triple doubles!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

He got a standing ovation when it happened. :dweez:

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Green is off the charts!

Great to see Barnes back!

The Warriors are so amazing but I am worried about the damn Spurs!!!

• Like 2

Green is off the charts!

The Spurs. You never hear a thing until playoff time, and then there they are, in a position to win it all again. 5 championships in fifteen years is a heck of a run.

Green is off the charts!

The Spurs. You never hear a thing until playoff time, and then there they are, in a position to win it all again. 5 championships in fifteen years is a heck of a run.

I know Allen they scare me. Oh well! It will be fun to watch the Spurs and Warriors rumble in the jungle!

Living in the east coast time zone sucks for a Warriors fan like me... I recorded last nights game and just finished watching it. Way to go Draymond!

Will record tonight's game and watch it tomorrow... go Warriors!

Green is off the charts!

I know Allen they scare me. Oh well! It will be fun to watch the Spurs and Warriors rumble in the jungle!

Warriors lucked out with last year's Clippers-Spurs matchup.

Green is off the charts!

Warriors lucked out with last year's Clippers-Spurs matchup.

Forget luck! It was DESTINY!

WARRIORS CRUSH THE LAKER GIRLS!

They should have rested Curry AND Draymond. Curry cuz, why not, its the Lakers and Dray because they blew them out so bad he didn't stay in the game long enough to get his 4th straight Triple -double.

Klay went off in the 1st quarter alone. That was enough to win this laugher.

Oops. Nobody's perfect. not even Curry. Behind two-points he dribbles off his knee to turn it over with 5 seconds and change. Nuggets hit both frees to make it 111-107, and Thompson gets the quick trey to cut it to 110-111. With 3.4 left, GS fouls the inbound play, leaving 3.1 on the clock. Denver makes the first, misses the second...and Thompson gets the rebound....but dribbles! Ooops! Refs do a favor and say GS called time out pre-dribble....

Clay almost gets the shot to go...and Curry nearly gets the rebound to fall off Clay's miss. Quite a finish, after being down 9 points late in the 4th qtr.

• Like 1

Oops. Nobody's perfect. not even Curry. Behind two-points he dribbles off his knee to turn it over with 5 seconds and change. Nuggets hit both frees to make it 111-107, and Thompson gets the quick trey to cut it to 110-111. With 3.4 left, GS fouls the inbound play, leaving 3.1 on the clock. Denver makes the first, misses the second...and Thompson gets the rebound....but dribbles! Ooops! Refs do a favor and say GS called time out pre-dribble....

Clay almost gets the shot to go...and Curry nearly gets the rebound to fall off Clay's miss. Quite a finish, after being down 9 points late in the 4th qtr.

Thank you for the write up. I've been recording all the games as I'm east coast time zone and can't stay up. I then watch the game the next day. This game was not available for me to record. Haha, good to hear Curry is human after all. The Dubs have been playing a lot lately, so I thought they might loose one. Go Warriors!

• Like 1

They just aren't going to go down without a fight. Amazing. Not too many seasons ago the Warriors won 17 games. Last year they only lost 15 and this season they are even better.

Yep! You said it buddy!!! Dallas tonight!!!! Can't wait!!! CURRY IS A GOD!!!!! I've known this for many years. :)

• Like 1