the beatles never existed

bathory

Our bodies are constantly eliminTing dead cells and replacing them with new ones so, to an extent, you can say that today's paul and ringo are not the same people from the 60s. I am the walrus.

I think each person is completely renewed every three months, bones, muscle, connecting tissue and so forth all cells.

I don't have a link but I thought some cells hung around longer but it's a weird concept. It means our memories are copies of our original memories. Copies of copies of copies. Can't trust it.

Well it could be, that's just what I read somewhere. I've also heard it's a 7 year cycle. It's probably somewhere in between.

• Like 1

Our bodies are constantly eliminTing dead cells and replacing them with new ones so, to an extent, you can say that today's paul and ringo are not the same people from the 60s. I am the walrus.

I think each person is completely renewed every three months, bones, muscle, connecting tissue and so forth all cells.

I don't have a link but I thought some cells hung around longer but it's a weird concept. It means our memories are copies of our original memories. Copies of copies of copies. Can't trust it.

Well it could be, that's just what I read somewhere. I've also heard it's a 7 year cycle. It's probably somewhere in between.

Red blood cells live for about four months, while white blood cells live on average more than a year. Skin cells live about two or three weeks. Colon cells have it rough: They die off after about four days.Sperm cells have a life span of only about three days, while brain cellshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png typically last an entire lifetime (neurons in the cerebral cortex, for example, are not replaced when they die).

http://m.livescience.com/33179-does-human-body-replace-cells-seven-years.html

• Like 2

Fake ear alert :LMAO:

Yeah, you have to laugh.

That website is an insult to not just Beatles fans, but to every sane person.

Speaking of insults to sane people: http://www.egodeath.com/rushacid.htm

Wow! Now this I find more comical than insulting. I skimmed and skipped, but the gist is everything was acid, then they all got married and which made Rush start sucking.

"But then (I don't know around which album), the band members got married and settled down and practically stopped using LSD. Their writing and playing became uninspired after Grace Under Pressure. So I blame getting married"

:LMAO:

• Like 2

Did you also know ....

Few people realize (or care to realize) that the Rolling Stones are of the Devil. Rock-n-roll music is absolutely saturated with Satanism and the occult. The song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones, is the official anthem for the Church of Satan.

Beware Rock-n-Roll music fans.

• Like 1