What do you think is the most average Rush song?

Rushman2112

Chemistry or Digital Man.

The two songs that stick out as oddities: I have no opinion, good or bad, regarding them. They just are, and always will be, just there. Neither offending or blowing me away.

• Like 1

Emotion Detector. Decent when I hear it, but forgettable to me.

So if that's the AVERAGE then that means HALF of Rush's songs are forgettable or worse.

I see your point. I actually did forget what the song sounded like not that long ago....there aren't many Rush songs I can say that about.

• Like 1

Emotion Detector. Decent when I hear it, but forgettable to me.

So if that's the AVERAGE then that means HALF of Rush's songs are forgettable or worse.

I see your point. I actually did forget what the song sounded like not that long ago....there aren't many Rush songs I can say that about.

For me, I'd say the same: decent but forgettable. But as such + having so many Rush songs I like and love, that would put it toward the bottom.

• Like 1

Does anybody really sit around and wonder what a band's most average song is? :huh:

Some are now

Who are these people??? :facepalm:

Take some time to ponder the answer. I did and came up with Xanadu.

Xanadu is an average song in your estimation? An average run of the mill rock tune? :eh:

Does anybody really sit around and wonder what a band's most average song is? :huh:

Some are now

Anyone in here who posted an answer to the question.

You have to admit, it's probably harder than answering which is the best or worst song.

I never would have ever contemplated any band's most "average" song. Best, worst, heaviest, wimpiest, most poppy, most explosive, most high energy, most progressive, all these yes, but not "Oh I wonder what their most average song is..."

Some are now

Take some time to ponder the answer. I did and came up with Xanadu.

Xanadu is an average song in your estimation? An average run of the mill rock tune? :eh:

You think it's a good song? :eyeroll: