GD is AZ?

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

a all and at AZ "Blah-Blah A to Z" forum? GD gone good happened has hell here! I'm in look much not over pretty sure taken that's the these they've thing -- this threads, what.

^ post words sorted A to Z

• Like 3

What the hell happened in here? GD has gone AZ! Look at all these "Blah-Blah A to Z" threads -- they've pretty much taken over this forum, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

You know you're right most of these threads are bullshit, but from what I've seen on here, there's a few people who do seem to need an alphabet refresher course.

• Like 2

What the hell happened in here? GD has gone AZ! Look at all these "Blah-Blah A to Z" threads -- they've pretty much taken over this forum, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

You know you're right most of these threads are bullshit, but from what I've seen on here, there's a few people who do seem to need an alphabet refresher course.

I am one of them if not all of them :LMAO:

So my post a word you love and last one who posts threads are bulls***? Thanks, Duck... :o

I don't post a ton in GD, but when I get into a GD phase I enjoy the A-Z music and film-related threads just to see what everyone's tastes are, and for ideas on YouTube searches. Grand Designs has always been the place for spammish posts, though. Now, about the direction the Feedback forum has taken... :outtahere:

I don't post a ton in GD, but when I get into a GD phase I enjoy the A-Z music and film-related threads just to see what everyone's tastes are, and for ideas on YouTube searches. Grand Designs has always been the place for spammish posts, though. Now, about the direction the Feedback forum has taken... :outtahere:

IMHO, the best GD threads are the two question ones: Yes/No and Truth/Lie. There's a lot more flexibility and possible interesting questions/answers that can pop up as opposed to some of the other threads.

Of the thousands of posts I've made, I honestly can't say that I've ever posted TRUE spam. Shit posts, yeah. Spam, no.