Tim Tebow is Available

JohnRogers

ESPN is reporting that Tim has been working on his baseball "skills" and will have a workout soon to showcase his "talents" to any scouts interested. He's 29 and hasn't played baseball since junior year of high school.

Even though it's virtually impossible that he could ever get to the major leagues.....I'll never under estimate that guy Tebow.

• Like 1

ESPN is reporting that Tim has been working on his baseball "skills" and will have a workout soon to showcase his "talents" to any scouts interested. He's 29 and hasn't played baseball since junior year of high school.

Even though it's virtually impossible that he could ever get to the major leagues.....I'll never under estimate that guy Tebow.

So he would rather 'switch sports' at age 29...then 'switch positions' as was requested by the Jets 4 years ago??

Or he would rather 'switch sports' than play QB in Canada?? Which he has refused all workouts for.

Seriously, now it's just getting sad, and he's coming across as a Douche who wants attention

So he would rather 'switch sports' at age 29...then 'switch positions' as was requested by the Jets 4 years ago??

Or he would rather 'switch sports' than play QB in Canada?? Which he has refused all workouts for.

Seriously, now it's just getting sad, and he's coming across as a Douche who wants attention

It's been my belief since day one. Had he gone to CFL, he had chance to be on of the best qbs they've had. No shame in that. Staying in crappy hotels and riding in crappy buses gets old fast in the minors. What position is he capable of playing? He looks like a catcher, that's for sure. My guess is right field or 1st base.

• Like 2

While it seems like a million years ago, the Broncos were dead as an organization - after Shanahan was let go, Josh McDaniels had done about as good a job as possible of burying the team ..

The team was 7-24 in the 31 games with Kyle Orton that lead up to Tebow being inserted as the starter - the only change being Tebow at QB

Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy did a great job, but it was Tebow - a QB with limited NFL skills - that carried that team on a playoff run that was magic ..

As a lifelong Bronco fan, I love the guy ... But what he brought to the Broncos was lightening in a bottle - it probably wasn't going to translate over the course of subsequent seasons, but it was as fun a ride as there ever was ..

http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tim-tebow-celebrates-with-passion-tim-tebow-gifs.gif

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I watched some CFL this week.

Tebow would be a star up there. The QB's I saw, were total trash.

I know dude has too big an ego to go to Canada...but surprised that has not happened.

Being a football hero in Canada? I can think of worse things to be. The CFL could help him work on his game.

Doug Flutie. I liked him.

Warren Moon.

Now Tim Tebow is available to the MLB. Yes he is pursuing professional baseball.

But but but but all his football fans have been singing his praises about how awesome a player he is. How can this be since he's so awesome?!

Yeah, as I said six years ago on this very board: Gator QBs very very rarely do well in the NFL. In fact, I can't even think of one that has.

• Like 1

Reports say he did better than expected at the plate but was unimpressive throwing the ball.

So the American League it is!

Pedro Gomez reports that 5 teams had one on ones with him after. He believes if he lands anywhere it will be with the braves. I still have to laugh that his weakness was throwing the ball accurately.

Reports say he did better than expected at the plate but was unimpressive throwing the ball.

Pedro Gomez reports that 5 teams had one on ones with him after. He believes if he lands anywhere it will be with the braves. I still have to laugh that his weakness was throwing the ball accurately.

Reports as of Saturday were that the Braves are making him an offer to start in the minors.

Reports as of Saturday were that the Braves are making him an offer to start in the minors.

Thanks for the update. Makes Pedro look like a genius. Braves will have full houses down here in March.