Las Vegas, NV Periscope Thread - July 25

DirkPrattLerxst

It would be nice if you could turn the sound on and off on these things - keep the sound going on one scope while cruising around for video from other feeds.

What am I saying?

ACT, I don't deserve you . . .

• Like 2

It would be nice if you could turn the sound on and off on these things - keep the sound going on one scope while cruising around for video from other feeds.

What am I saying?

Can't you? I can by keeping them running in multiple windows.

What am I saying?

I find the sound is not synched.

I hope the DVD captures some of the awesome lighting effects from afar. Some of the more recent DVDs miss some really cool big effects by sticking to close up edits.
  • Like 1

What am I saying?

Oh yeah, true :( And why is that? That means there is a delay somewhere in the broadcast.

What am I saying?

Oh yeah, true :( And why is that? That means there is a delay somewhere in the broadcast.

Maybe the buffers in the different phones? I don't know much about tech. They are like "magic boxes" to me.

What's the reason again for not playing Natural Science? What is its absence making room for?

Not that it's absence makes room for anything, just that since YYZ is shorter they can fit an additional song in. Set C still is a bit longer than the other two, but not by much