Your surname, how common is it? What rank is it in this list of 5000?

treeduck

Mine is just above 317 and right below 319... ;) Scotch Irish I believe Edited by Narps

There should be a search function on that list :) :) I always thought mine was rather common, but didn't find it in the top 2000; now my eyes are crossed ! :D
  • Like 1

There should be a search function on that list :) :) I always thought mine was rather common, but didn't find it in the top 2000; now my eyes are crossed ! :D

At the top of the page you can look at the alphabetical list.

• Like 1

Thank you, it has been a long day! :D

Thank you, it has been a long day! :D

Weird, the page I see has no place to search alphabetically. I'm not in top 1000

Mine is the second most common in the english language right behind Smith. If you don't believe me when you figure it out look in a phone book. Hey do phone books still exist? :unsure:

Edit; Mine is the actually second most common in America behind Smith. Not the english language it ranks 6th in that catagory also behind Smith.

Smith is an Agent

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I scrolled through the list but I didn't see my name there, so I'm not going to do it again. My heads hurting already. Edited by EagleMoon

I scrolled through the list but I didn't see my name there, so I'm not going to do it again. My heads hurting already.

There's a search option at the top of the page.

Tried that. Didn't work.