Kansas City, MO Periscope Thread - July 9th

DirkPrattLerxst

On a side note, I finally bought a Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass! Been wanting one since 1998 when the came out...

the one I bought was from the first year produced (Limited Edition series)! I'll post a pic or to when it arrives...

So you got one of the really skinny necked ones. Make sure you check it out really well, they were prone to warping.

I hope not... won't know until it shows up... was listed as near mint, perfect playing condition, no issues... pictures didn't show any signs, but you never know...

bought it on reverb dot com

Well trust me, they had ultra skinny necks up until about 2010 or so and then they made them a bit thicker due to having so many issues with it. I've had 5 of them and one of them was a 2004, which had such a skinny neck I was constantly tweaking it. I love thin necks but they do need to be stable. Hopefully you get a good one.

• Like 1

yeah I don't care if I miss Tom Sawyer or Spirit of Radio, but I'm still moon-eyed over Jacob's ladder and prelude and Xanadu

What show(s) did he use that black Rick?

Every B night, including Newark, which was the B set with Losing It instead of The Wreckers. A and C nights, as well as Toronto II and NYC, had the FireGlo one.