Kansas City, MO Periscope Thread - July 9th

DirkPrattLerxst

Break time - how do you guys think Alex is playing tonight? I had to leave for a while.

Perfect so far. No mistakes that I noticed.

you need better headphones.. ;-) still, not too bad tonight.

Edited by rushbass
  • Like 1

Break time - how do you guys think Alex is playing tonight? I had to leave for a while.

Perfect so far. No mistakes that I noticed.

you need better headphones.. ;-) still, not too bad tonight.

Not his typical mistakes either.

• Like 1

I wonder - are flubs in the ear of the beholder? What's the aural equivalent of a beholder, anyway?

The questions that run through my mind . . . .

• Like 1

On a side note, I finally bought a Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass! Been wanting one since 1998 when the came out...

the one I bought was from the first year produced (Limited Edition series)! I'll post a pic or to when it arrives...

• Like 5

On a side note, I finally bought a Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass! Been wanting one since 1998 when the came out...

the one I bought was from the first year produced (Limited Edition series)! I'll post a pic or to when it arrives...

So you got one of the really skinny necked ones. Make sure you check it out really well, they were prone to warping.

• Like 1

Have any of you tried something called Faygo Cola? I tried some today and all I could think was "mildly sweet death chemicals" . . .

Truly vile.

Edited by toymaker

So you got one of the really skinny necked ones. Make sure you check it out really well, they were prone to warping.

I hope not... won't know until it shows up... was listed as near mint, perfect playing condition, no issues... pictures didn't show any signs, but you never know...

bought it on reverb dot com

Edited by rushbass

I think we have to be careful about judging the perfection of their playing if we are in the arena via Periscope, the little glitches we deal with at time can create a seeming mistake.

If anyone is bored. Look up my son's 2112 vid on you tube from Columbus front row. Matthew Lewis is his name.

Nice.

• Like 1