I Predict

snowdog212

I would be happy with any variation of those including no changes. All great songs. I would love Bastille Day though. That was one of my first favorites when I started listening to them.
  • Like 2

Bbb would be awesome. It's one of my all time favorites. I just don't know if Geddy can sing it.

I think he'd blow out a testicle if he tried! :hockeygoon:

Singing "balls out' indeed...

• Like 1

I would be happy with any variation of those including no changes. All great songs. I would love Bastille Day though. That was one of my first favorites when I started listening to them.

Me too. Definitely the best Caress Of Steel song.

Tweets from RushroadtripsCan't name names but I know of a 2nd set switcheroo that may happen.... and I don't think many people will mind ;)Don'cha mean Losing It or Losing It? ;) There's also another song ready in the wings that nobody knows aboot...

I don't see them switching up anything, especially the encore. Maybe they add a song to the existing setlists for the Toronto shows. I think they would like to capture both Set A & Set B, with all 8 song rotations and hopefully squeeze in YYZ one night and Natural Science on the other night. All songs from all three sets on the DVD would be cool. And then add a bonus disc...Live in LA....A 3 disc Live R-40....Thank you. Good night